Solar Energy for Telecom Sites

1 Posts
Jun 23, 2008 12:56 pm
Solar Energy for Telecom Sites

Hi Guys,

I am in Pakistan and running a company by the name of Global Alliance Business House targeting the Telecom Sector of Pakistan. Currently my expertiese are in Fiber Optic Network Design and Commisioning and now i am looking forward to pop in Power Sector. As Pakistan is a developing country and have huge crises of Electricity Power so i want to propose the Telecom Sector with this Solar Energy enable power system to run thier BTS Sites.

Can any one suggest me any suitable company or help me finding one. Your help will be highly appriciated.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Taha Shabbir
[email protected]
0092-321-7860036

2 Posts
Sep 7, 2008 02:37 pm
Re: Solar Energy for Telecom Sites

Dear Taha Shabbir,

If i remember we have discussed once on some common project regarding tower supply. We are in position to supply you accurate solar station with complete design and commissioning services with after sales services. We can provide from 4Kva to 6.5 kva units for remote sites. Most of famous operators sites are on stay due to people complaint regarding generator pollution and noise. And high load shedding / non approval of new connections make the sites off air. Millions of rupees get staked in this account. We are already working on lot of sites to provide solutions . You may contact us at one of the following .

Iqbal Engineering Co.
ieclahore @ yahoo.co.in

Ralosyar Power Co.
ralosyar @ yahoo.com

Thanking You.

Naveed Iqbal Bhatti.

For Iqbal Engineering Company (Pakistan )

2 Posts
Sep 7, 2008 02:39 pm
Re: Solar Energy for Telecom Sites

Naveed Iqbal Bhatti.

Iqbal Engineering Company.
ieclahore @ yahoo.co.in
Ralosyar Power Company.
ralosyar @ yahoo.com
+92-300-4264316

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!