ConServ chest freezer

Mar 13, 2002 07:29 am
ConServ chest freezer

I have a 2 year old "ConServ" brand chest freezer
6.7 cu ft that I would like to sell.  How do I find info on that model?  Is it made by Equator?
I know it is energy efficient but I really need more info on the brand to convince someone it is worth a lot more than a regular freezer, where can  I find info on it?

3 Posts
Mar 19, 2002 02:58 pm
Re: ConServ chest freezer

Where are you?  How much are you asking?

Mar 26, 2002 08:33 am
Re: ConServ chest freezer

>Where are you?  How much are
>you asking?

We are in Arkansas and I found out specific details on the freezer on the Equator Corp website.  The freezer was made by Equator in Denmark and sold here as a Conserv brand.  It is 7.5 cu ft not 6.7.  It retailed new for around $600.00.  This one is 2 years old but has only been used one year of that time.  It is super energy efficient and would run off solar.  It uses half the power of a regular freezer or about 5 cents a day.  We are in Little Rock and asking
$400.00.  

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!