Looking for Solar Panel

1 Posts
Jan 21, 2002 04:49 am
Looking for Solar Panel

Looking for soalr panel which generate electricity with output such as 12 volt and 50 Amp

2 Posts
Jan 21, 2002 11:16 am
Re: Looking for Solar Panel

>Looking for soalr panel which generate electricity
>with output such as 12 volt
>and 50 Amp

You must mean 50 watts, good luck finding a panel that produces 50 amps.

5 Posts
Jan 24, 2002 11:34 pm

YOu can add as many smaller panels together to equal the amperage you desire.
It is really easy... Might I suggest www.homepower.com and www.redrok.com and some reading.

Apr 9, 2002 08:11 pm

>and 50 Amp

4 Posts
May 1, 2003 05:29 pm

>and 50 Amp

To RELIABLY meey your 50amp requirement, DIRECTLY from the panels, you would need about 10 (Ten) 100 watt panels connected in PARALLEL. They wouuld PEAK at over 6amperes each,so given a reasonably CLEAR and BRIGHT day, should meet your requirement. In ADDITION, you would need a REGULATOR, to control the output voltage, and suitable MOUNTING HARDWARE-estimated COST is OVER $4,000.00-(More than four thousand dollars)--Wonder WHAT you really want to do?Huh---Bob

2 Posts
Aug 15, 2004 09:36 pm
sell solar panel and solar water heating system

we are a leading solar panel and solar water heating system manufacturer in China. we have sold our products to more than ten countries in the world.for more information, please visit
http://www.chinese-solar.com/cn/default.asp?Username=wuyinghua01
it has a English version.

2 Posts
Aug 15, 2004 09:38 pm

we are a leading solar manufacturer in China,
fore more information,please visit:
http://www.chinese-solar.com/cn/default.asp?Username=wuyinghua01

It has  a English version.

7 Posts
Oct 13, 2004 08:00 pm

I have some Shell 75s and some shell 150s. I want $250 for the 75s- More than 5 ordered and $500 for the 150's More than 5 ordered. You pay the shipping. Firm price. Let me know.
Rus

1 Posts
Apr 3, 2006 08:53 pm

>>Looking for soalr panel which generate electricity
>>with output such as 12 volt
>>and 50 Amp

> You must mean 50 watts, good
>luck finding a panel that produces
>50 amps.

Mike i found the best deal so far is with PPL
1-800-755-4775, 55 watts with 22 watt controller for 515.57 excluding shipping. For me shipping is 14.09 UPS

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!