The November Renewable Rewards Winner!

109 Posts
Dec 12, 2007 03:54 pm
The November Renewable Rewards Winner!

Congratulations to one of our top forum posters, John D on being our November Renewable Rewards winner!  As the November 2007 winner he will be sent a $50 check and our thanks for his participation.  = ) 

Thanks to everyone for participating.  The more you do, the better the chance of winning!  Smiley

Best Wishes,
   -Nick

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able"
http://www.altEstore.com/
« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2007 11:10 am by Nick Albright »

184 Posts
Dec 13, 2007 09:50 am
Re: The November Renewable Rewards Winner!

Thanks Nick!

I enjoy participating in the forums, and I hope my contributions have helped others.  At the same time I've learned a great deal from forum contributors, and I appreciate the information provided by the alternative energy store's website.  I believe that those of us who use PV and renewable energy can be considered pioneers in what will someday be common. It's good to be in on the ground floor, and I'm glad to see so many of us helping each other.

John D.

109 Posts
Dec 14, 2007 10:27 am
Re: The November Renewable Rewards Winner!

Hello John!

Your presence here has been great!  It is always a huge plus to have people who have experience with RE systems to post about their experiences and help guide others. 

We couldn't agree more in that this is just the beginning of RE, and have a huge desire to try and bring it to "the masses".  It is our mission to empower the world one person at a time by providing renewable energy products, services and education. 

A huge keystone is the education aspect, and we consider a community where people can share experiences and help each other out.  I personally really enjoy reading the forums and seeing this in action.  = )

Thanks to you and all the others who do so and help spread the word of RE/make it easier for others.  Smiley

Thanks!
 -Nick

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able"
http://www.altEstore.com/
« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2007 11:01 am by Nick Albright »

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!