Magnum controller

9 Posts
Oct 10, 2007 08:47 pm
Magnum controller

Someone quoted a system for me and it consisted of a 2812 e panel,also a MX60controller.
He also included a Magnum controller $173.
What is it for? won't the MX60 do everything?
Is it a scam?

52 Posts
Oct 29, 2007 06:04 pm
Re: Magnum controller

You can check out Magnum Energy's full product line here:

http://www.magnumenergy.com/productsfront.htm

Most likely what you were being quoted was a 'remote control' and not a charge controller (like the MX60). The Magnum remote controls are easy to use and allow you to use a lot of the advanced features of the inverter. I'm not aware of a charge controller made by Magnum, but they did just come out with a new shunt based battery monitor. I don't think they have the spec's online yet, but it will be cool to be able to use the remote control as a full featured battery monitor in the near future.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!