Trace MS100 MicroSine Utility-Interactive Gridtie Inverter - SOLD

25 Posts
Aug 2, 2007 03:53 pm
Trace MS100 MicroSine Utility-Interactive Gridtie Inverter - SOLD

I have a Trace Microsine Inverter for sale. Asking price is $400 USD which includes shipping to Continental USA Only.

Features include:
Output: 104 to 127 VAC, 60Hz, 0.75 A AC, 90 W AC
Input:   24 vdc nom, 50 vdc max
Onboard microprocessor synchronizes output to utility grid

1 Posts
Sep 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Re: Trace MS100 MicroSine Utility-Interactive Gridtie Inverter

hi,

drop me a line at electronrancher at yahoo.  i'd like to pick one of these up.

1 Posts
Sep 23, 2007 02:35 pm

I'm interested in this, and may be able to "outbid" any other requesters with a premium price.  Thanks,

Steve

1 Posts
Jun 10, 2008 08:31 am

Quote from:  link=topic=1030.msg3353#msg3353 date=1186084410
I have a Trace Microsine Inverter for sale. Asking price is $400 USD which includes shipping to Continental USA Only.

Features include:
Output: 104 to 127 VAC, 60Hz, 0.75 A AC, 90 W AC
Input:   24 vdc nom, 50 vdc max
Onboard microprocessor synchronizes output to utility grid

I'm sure that this is long gone, but the rarity of these inverters doesn't allow me the luxury of passing up any possibility, so I'm wondering if this is still around? If so I'd be interested.

25 Posts
Jun 10, 2008 02:34 pm

Unfortunately, this is gone. I would have deleted it if I could find how. I do have a Suresine for sale though.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!