smashed!

1 Posts
Jul 23, 2001 11:28 am
smashed!

Just ordered a set of 6 65 watt solar panels last monday over the phone.  Great service...they were delivered MOnday - it took less than 48 hours for delivery!  (better than some pizza serices out there!)  I ws a little shocked, since I ship lots of stuff via UPS, and have a lot of experience with UPS, to find they come shipped, all 6 seperately, in a very thin cardboard box, with NO packing material whatsoever.  Sure enough..one of the boxes had a tear in teh side, when I removed teh panel, it looked very much like somebody had put an axe through it.  I hope you all fix me up here....soon!  Im trying to get through on the phone today (no luck yet) to talk with you all about it and to order 1 additional panel as my rack has room for 7!

1 Posts
Jul 23, 2001 11:41 am
Re: smashed!

Dan,
Please be sure to call into our sales line to schedule a return. They'll need your order number and then they should be able to get you a replacement panel fairly quickly.

Kind regards,
Alt-E Sales

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!