Technical Discussion: Other

Have a technical RE question that doesn't fit in our other categories? Looking for some specific advice from others in the RE community? Ask it here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

What do you understand by these terms?

[The 400KW Singleton solar farm produces enough electricity produces 550,000 kilowatt hours of electricity which is used to supp...
Vincent Chow 2

What's the implication of # of back up days and temp on battery bank sizing calc

Good day. I was using the alt-energy online calculator to size up a system which I am hoping to build. I wor...
Vincent Chow 5

Question about solar hot water heating

This is probably a stupid question and i apologize ahead of time.  My only excuse is that I am new to this (solar energy). ...
vonbismarck 2

USING BZ240 IS IT OK

Im using an 130W solar panel for lighting and BZ240 as achrger .It is clear from the circit of BZ240 that it is use a FET(IR...
Wahhab Razaaq 0

Need wind turbine

I need to buy wind turbine to install in thailand Cut in speed 2.5 m/sReted speed 4-6 m/s .Please advice me.
wajanawout tiyakote 0

What is More Environmentally Friendly?

Hi, My wife and I live in the Trenton, NJ area and would love to have a solar PV system installed on the roof of our ho...
Wallace Kowrach 2

Initial setup?

I want to get one of the XW units to run my entire house in upstate New York. It's a 2200 sqft house, two people living in ...
Walt Howard 6

Amps Info

Hi All I am interested in purchasing the Air X 400w turbine. Question How much amps does the device put out at low and high spee...
Walwyn D 0

Seasonal pv/solar pool heating

I have a 28,000 gallon swimming pool in a wooded area in Raleigh, NC.  The pool has the problem of being generally a little too...
Wayne Jones 2

how many watts of panels are needed

im looking to set up a system that will support at peek use about 3500-4000 watts per day with a diesel gen as a back up to pick...
Wayne Kobe 2

off grid electrical system

Im looking at a house that is off the grid it has a diesel generator but it needs a power system such as solar with a battery ba...
Wayne Kobe 0

batteries needed

Im looking at a house that is off the grid right now it uses propane for lights an refrigeration and a diesel as nessesary for e...
Wayne Kobe 1

Hot Yoga and Renewable Energy

Hi Guys, I will be opening a Hot yoga studio in Nashville and was hoping someone could give me ideas on how to heat the stud...
Wendii Brooks 0

charging a deep cycle battery

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-04 AT 11:35 AM (EST)hi.  here is my situation:  we have a cabin in the mountains of pa whic...
wes doremus 2

2 panels of different voltages

I know this topic has been discussed here before, but I've few questions. I have 1 panel installed, it's abou...
Will Williams 0

Low battery voltage, adding additional panels

My batteries never get above 12.5 volts yet my panels say they are kicking out 16volts, I can't for the life of me figure o...
Will Williams 3

Wind, Solar Hybrid merging power problem

I'm building a small wind and solar hybrid system. My problem is safely merging the two power sources through some kind of ...
Will Williams 6

How to attach solar cells to backing panel

Hello all.  I am new to this forum and I hope someone can give me a hand.  I am expanding a wind system to a wind/pv s...
William Dino 1

Revolutionary "SeaBird" Small Low Wind Speed Wind Turbine

« 1 2 »
Our "SeaBird" is capable of producing 4,000 kwh's per month. Thus making our product the most reliable, feasable Renewable Energ...
William Dominguez 38

prosine 3.0 remote necessary?

Some one gave me a prosine 3.0 but no remote. Will it work with out the remote? They come with the remote but I only saw the rem...
William Isherwood 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!