Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

New Technology?

I am involved in a small company, based in Europe, which has new technology that enables the use of geothermal energy almost any...
Blaine Landreman 4

Older Jacobs Flyball Govenor wanted

I am looking for a flyball govenor or parts for one to fit an older Jacobs generator, model 60. Also looking for other parts for...
Bill Zweibohmer 4

wanted used composting toilet

we are looking for a non ele. composting toilet used in good working condition our email is read only at the library so if you d...
Bill Hughes 9

wind mill

i would like to know witch   wind mill is the best for generating electric for a home or mobile home use and what does it c...
bill 1

Wind data

I'm looking for a weather data, mostly wind, that I can use to collect data using my PC.  I see a lot of self contained uni...
Bert Nye 1

Looking for Used Composting Toilet

I am currently looking for used composting toilets.  I am looking to purchase right away. Please contact me with any offers...
Beau Hamer 0

water pumps

Hi,I am looking for a suppliers of the Gloria-water pump in South Africa.Thank you kindly,Basie Botha
Basie Botha 2

installing solar or wind power

Where would I find someone knowledgeable to install solar or wind products.  I live in Ohio with a zip code of 44683
B. Bosley 1

photovoltaic panels/CIGS technology

does anyone know if there are commercially available photovoltaic tiles, NOT made from silicon, but "CIGS". OR, in alternative, ...
avalon bruce 0

Any Xantrex DR Series US Inverters, C35/C40/C60 Charge Controllers

If anyone has new or slightly used Xantrex DR inverter/chargers, I am looking for them.  We bould transportable solar gener...
Anthony Williams 6

solar power to charge my battery for my cabin

i have a shed in the woods(PA.)that we stay in on the weekends and i week or two out of the yr.see link of the camping shed.. ht...
anthony gre 0

Water fountain

I'm looking to put a water fountain in the middle of a remote pond... I've seen AC pond kits, but I'm looking for some kind of w...
Andy 2

We need 175 W solar modules (have europian sertificate) more 100 modules

mail for connect: lukin.a @ semeral.ru
Andrey Lukin 0

Need Solar Water Heater asap!!

Hi, my company is looking to buy solar water heaters which will see a water flow rate of 40 gpm, with the inlet temp of 85C and ...
Ammar Jangbarwala 0

looking to buy USED 50KW wind turbines

I am interested in buying 5-6 used units of 50KW of wind turbines. It should be in a good operating condition.Reply ASAP. Genuin...
Ammar Jangbarwala 0

Solar powered pump for open loop system.

Hi All, does anyone know where I can purchase a small dc motor that will pump water from my tank to a flat plate collector? I ne...
Alan 3

Tesla motors

Any info on Tesla motors and where this technology is today is appreciated. Are they available? Where can one find information o...
Alain 3

Air 403 Turbine 12v and over 1500w inverter. even better if the inverter outs 230V

Air 403 Turbine 12v and over 1500w inverter. even better if  the inverter outs 230Vwanted.
adrian 0

A Job!!

Looking to connect with solar installers, technicians, and creators for work, commentary, and advice. Also willing to provide av...
Aaron Mandelkorn 1

Siemens Junction Box Covers - Wanted

I am looking for junction box cover plates for older style Siemens solar panels from the nineties. The model I have is a M75 but...

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!