Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Looking for a used C-40 or other divertion load controller

I am looking for some inexpensive used C-40 to divert some load to the room heaterThanxTad
Tad Menert 0

water pumps

I am intersted in irrigating approx. 10 acres of pasture using a solar water pump. The water is on the surface. The pump I think...
ted fink 2

Power meter for a wind generator

I have installed a wind generator in Nicaragua and I want to measure its performance.  Does anyone make a relative inexpens...
Terry Bufton 1

windmill wanted

I just bought a house on Manitoulin Island There is no power at present and people have recomended a wind generator.There ...
terry mccullough 1

Wanted:

Where can I salvage sliding glass doors for reuse in a green house?
Thomas Allen Schmidt 1

Danby frig thermostat control assembly

I have a danby propane frig model DPR2262W My capacitor wire that senses frig temp has  come disconnected from my therm...
Thomas Kramer 0

how to

hi can anyone send me a diagram of how to wire in series/parallel 4 mk 8a8d battiers, and how would i wire two solar panel and w...
timothy walker 0

Solar Panel for Laptop

I would like to use solor panels to power my laptop while hiking .  who sells such devices ? or how can I make one.  H...
Tom 0

Flexable mirror

Does anyone know of a source for flexable mirror material? I would like to line a 9 foot parobolic dish with it to produce domes...
Tom Knepper 1

Wind Power Job Available

Looking for a really sharp, motivated person to assist me in the development of my wind generator business.  Resp...
Tom Wickey 1

Wanted Door for Wood Stove

WANTED We need a door for a wood/coal Allens model 205 D parlor stove.  We need the big main door.  Must be rare c...
Toni & Greg B 2

wanted: decent sized solar panel (up to 100w) with shattered but present glass

I have an idea for a method to repair a solar panel with a shattered glass surface if the glass is not missing.  I don't w...
Travis M 3

Looking for a solar panel producer

hello!   i am looking for a small scale producer of solar panel who is interested in setting up a base for production of su...
Tushar 0

Looking for small round PV cells for hobby project

Hello,I am looking for a manufacturer that produces a small 2-3 inch in diameter PV cell I can connect to a small DC motor. I ne...
Valerie 1

solar phase-change cells

for a small hobby greenhouse - does anyone know where I could find these cells?
vicki 0

trade lumber for solar system(mexico)

Have almost unlimited supply of top grade pine,oak,or incense cedar to trade for complete solar/wind system(s). May need technic...
Vincent Boeggeman 0

none

none
Wan Suwito 0

Heliotrope C120 E instructions or manual needed

I am looking for a copy of the paperwork for a Heliotrope C120E Charge controller. I am trying to Identify the top set of DIP sw...
Warren Lee 0

Light Thru

I’m interested in a PV array for the home.  My research has led me to a couple more architecturally pleasing panels such ...
Will Christensen 0

WANTED: Used solar setup and or wind setup

Wanted: used solar setup and or wind setup Disabled couple living off-grid (no access to utilities) in Idaho looking fo...
William Caudill 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!