Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Where can I buy components/inverters for large windmills?

I am trying to sell power back to the power company.  I need to purchase an inverter.  I also need someone to install/...
Jerry Washington 1

Interested in solar !!!!!

Yes, I was wanting some infomation on replacing  my regular energy power for solar to run my well pump.. this way i would n...
Gloria 1

Big Solar Water pumps

Hello. I am looking for Solar water pumps. I need big Solar water pumps. That means the pump must bring the water from 100 metre...
Kakar 6

Cub Scout Solar Power Project

I am looking for learning tools, information and supplies for a cub scout project to make small solar power toy cars.
Doris Benbrook 1

plant watering using solar water pump

i have customers that need their flower pots water ed. my idea was to use the flower pot as the base to hold the water and some ...
mike zimmermann 0

wind power

i need to know about wind power like wind mill's can you help me in any wAY?
matt 5

Wind data

I'm looking for a weather data, mostly wind, that I can use to collect data using my PC.  I see a lot of self contained uni...
Bert Nye 1

inverters

I am looking for a used 1512 or 2412.Can anyone help?
dave 0

Tesla motors

Any info on Tesla motors and where this technology is today is appreciated. Are they available? Where can one find information o...
Alain 3

Water fountain

I'm looking to put a water fountain in the middle of a remote pond... I've seen AC pond kits, but I'm looking for some kind of w...
Andy 2

Alternate energy appliances

Where can I find information on household refrigerators that are powered by kerosine.  I know that they are quite common in...
Robb Kudra 2

solar power for an electric fence

I have an electric fence (about 1/2 acre) and would like to power it with solar energy.  Does anyone know what solar parts ...
Jackie Nelson 3

Looking for a solar panel producer

hello!   i am looking for a small scale producer of solar panel who is interested in setting up a base for production of su...
Tushar 0

water pumps

I am intersted in irrigating approx. 10 acres of pasture using a solar water pump. The water is on the surface. The pump I think...
ted fink 2

Looking for sumersible solar water pump

I want to buy a sumersible solar water pump who can deliver 50 gpm at 300 foot deep.I will appreciate any offer or sugestion....
Pericles Velgis 1

Looking for a used C-40 or other divertion load controller

I am looking for some inexpensive used C-40 to divert some load to the room heaterThanxTad
Tad Menert 0

solar panel

I already have an inverter (2500watts/24 volts) in my residence to supply frequent electricity outages.What do I need to have a ...
enex 2

used invertors

I would like to purchase a used invertor of 600 watts with built in charger for my RV.  Prefer Trace
Dennis 0

solar panel system for RV

I am looking for info on a complete solar energy system for my motothome. Tired of the "generatorblues" and down time. Would be ...
Roy Price 1

fridge kit

I was told that someone carries a high-efficient refridgerator kit that I can assemble myself...Who has it???/anyone know?Brian&...
Brian 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!