Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Solar Panels 1.23 or 1.48 Volts.

Are there solar cells (panels)that would produce either 1.48 or 1.23 volts with enough capacity to produce a usuable quantity of...
Lynwood G. Collins 0

Sunspool draindown valve

Need the  electrical part for it -will take whole valve to but only need electrical heater expansion box. Mark
Mark Cortright 1

Residential Solar Energy System Wanted

We are looking for a 1.5 to 4 KW solar energy system (PV) including solar panels, controllers, pure sine wave inverter for a 120...
Martin Kristen 2

looking for home kit links

A man I know who owns the land adjacent to mine has just retired and is going to build a simple home to live in for the rest of ...
Mary Mc Donald 0

wind turbine

I am looking for AIR 403 12 volts wind turbine in good conditionmax
massimo del prete 0

wind power

i need to know about wind power like wind mill's can you help me in any wAY?
matt 5

Wind Turbine 300-900W

I looking for a new/used wind turbine in the 300-900W range. I am located in VT and would consider paying shipping for the right...
Melinda Cobb 2

Christian Organization

Infinity Embassy Church is a Christian Organization devoted to restoring and distributing donated items to the homeless and othe...
Michael West 2

Evergreen EC 110 watt solar panels

I'm looking for at least three of these to suppliment our existing array. Any leads would be very appreciated. Thanks.
Michael Worger 0

diversion load controller

I am looking for diversion load controller,  the 60A XANTREX or TRISTAR are the largest for sale .  where I can fi...
Michel M 2

plant watering using solar water pump

i have customers that need their flower pots water ed. my idea was to use the flower pot as the base to hold the water and some ...
mike zimmermann 0

Reynolds Aluminum "Crown Top" Heat Exchanger & Panels For Sale

I purchased a house 10 years ago w/this solar collector series #1400 or #1500.  I have no idea if it is functioning. I&...
Mk Knight 1

using wind energy for reverse osmosis process

we are looking in the middle east for a system that could hanress wind energy for reverse osmosis process .Did any body try that...
mohd ali 1

Looking For Used But Intact Solar Charger For Notebook

I'm seeking a used but intact solar charger for my notebook such as the solar gorilla. The chargers should be able to give ...
Monika M. 0

Dealership

I am from India & interested to be a dealer for the marketing of the solar product in India, do mail me if any company is intere...
Neha 2

Swithcing supply from Mains to Alternate Source

Here's my scenario:Have all the circuits at my house on Mains power from the local power company.Install an alternate source (wi...
Nigel Kelly 0

Solar Panels of 10kva - 30kva

I am looking for solar panels to buy and use in NigeriaI will like to know if you make sola panels that produce power as much as...
Oghor K. Ejovi 6

Wanted Jacobs Hub

I am looking for a used hub for my 10 KW jacobs.  It is three bladed and the part number is 308-6233 for blade number AB-JB...
Oly Olson 1

wanting an xantrex swplus 4024 inverter

Currently have a swplus 4024 inverter and am looking for another to stack with it. if you have or know of one please contact me ...
Onias Martin 0

Wound spring makes electricity....

I recently heard about a technology that uses a spring to generate electricity.You wind a handle or crank to tighten the spring....
Owen Toney 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!