Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

EVA for Solar Cell encapsulation

Looking for a USA distributor that sells EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) film in small quantities for the use in the production of ...
Don Gunther 1

Reynolds Aluminum "Crown Top" Heat Exchanger & Panels For Sale

I purchased a house 10 years ago w/this solar collector series #1400 or #1500.  I have no idea if it is functioning. I&...
Mk Knight 1

Wind Power Job Available

Looking for a really sharp, motivated person to assist me in the development of my wind generator business.  Resp...
Tom Wickey 1

WANTED -- Northern California owners of Sun-Mar composters

I'd like to chat with an experienced owner before buying.  Please call Jeb at 650-327-7091 or email jeb @ mac.com (Palo ...
Jeb EDDY 1

3624 parts needee

I need circuit boards for my Trace DR 3624 inverter any help in finding where I can get them would be appreciated Thanks ...
Donald Bodda 1

Small Solar Panel: 10-15W

I need a small solar panel on the cheap, from 10-15W, as the title says. Something durable would be preferable, but I'm ope...
Patrick Luckow 1

Wanted Jacobs Hub

I am looking for a used hub for my 10 KW jacobs.  It is three bladed and the part number is 308-6233 for blade number AB-JB...
Oly Olson 1

Extrusions for Solar Water Panel Frames

I have a solar collector for water but need to build a frame (box) to be able to use it. Does any one know where I can get some ...
Daniel Ridgeway 1

Building a new home....

I am building a new home.  The front of my house will face South.  I wanted to know, if any PV panels/materials existe...
Steven Gomric 1

Sunspool draindown valve

Need the  electrical part for it -will take whole valve to but only need electrical heater expansion box. Mark
Mark Cortright 1

inverters

I am looking for information on how to build an inverter.The load is 1800watts at 120V for 15 min.I am using two deep cycle mari...
Ray Beaudry 1

110v Jacobs Wanted

I am looking for a 110 volt Jacobs wind generator. Does not have to be complete.    
Roger Yoneliunas 1

Want dealer from local.

We are a manufacturer of solar panels and off=grid system.  Low MOQ and great price.  Email me for m...
Ray John 1

double female end adapter to connect charger to inverter

I have a solar car battery charger that conects through my car's lighter recepticle.  (Specs: Max power 3.2 watts, Max watt...
Jeanne Warner 1

Sun Tracking Platform for PV Array?

This is my first post, so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong place. I am looking for plans or designs for a sun tracking platf...
John-Paul Shaw 1

Wanted: propane or oil fired refrigerator or freezer

that could be delivered to Seattle WA or Seward AK or Phx AZ
Dale Langmade 1

TARM 502 parts

Hello: I have several used parts for a TARM 502 for sale.  They include the loading door, grates, coal baffles, do...
Jeb Hart 1

How many watts?

I recently traded for a solar powered Inverter But I know nothing about what it is I've got Its tandem trailer mou...
Larry Baldridge 1

Wanted: Jacobs wind generator....

... and tower preferably in Wisconsin but we will travel to the surrounding states for the right deal.  It can be standing ...
Dawn Buxton 1

Troubleshooting/HELP!!

I have 6 Kyocera 125 watt panels/ 750 watts total...24 volt system. Plus a 950 watt Lakota wind generator to supplement. Top of ...
Danni Gunn 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!