Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Small Solar Panel: 10-15W

I need a small solar panel on the cheap, from 10-15W, as the title says. Something durable would be preferable, but I'm ope...
Patrick Luckow 1

Small Grid-Tie Inverter Wanted

If anyone out there has a new or used Grid-tie inverter for sale, I'm interested in Sunny/Windy Boy 700, Enphase Micro, and...
Johann S 0

Siemens Junction Box Covers - Wanted

I am looking for junction box cover plates for older style Siemens solar panels from the nineties. The model I have is a M75 but...

servel refrigerator parts

Help, we have an OLD servel propane refrigerator in Baja and are in need of a place to purchase parts for it.  If anyone kn...
dickey shinen 6

Servel gas refrigerator

We have an old Servel gas refrigerator that we would like to sell.  We are in the St. Louis, MO area. Does anyone know a pl...
John Dring 1

Self Contained Solar Submersible Fountain Pumps

I am looking for a self contained solar powered submersible fountain pump supplier. I have seen floating types advertised for sa...
Pati Wetherell 0

Seimens solar panel

Wanted to Buy:  Siemens Solar Panel - 35 watt, 21" X 25 " with 36 half squares.  Need these dimensions to fi...
Cynthia Bangs 0

Science Project

I am currently working on my 8th grade science project. I have created a renewable energy source using magnets and a PVC wheel. ...
James 1

Savonious Rotor Construction

Looking for a detailed book on Savonious Rotor Construction.  Where to find the following book:  "Savonious rotor, con...
Glenn 0

Reynolds Crowntop Circulator Pump

I need a replacement pump for my Reynolds Aluminum Crowntop solar hot water system circa 1981. The pump for the tank water (not ...
Jim Reineck 3

reynolds aluminum solar

I need the plastic for my collectors and the foil lining inside. And other tips on this system
Eric Vonschmidt 0

Reynolds Aluminum "Crown Top" Heat Exchanger & Panels For Sale

I purchased a house 10 years ago w/this solar collector series #1400 or #1500.  I have no idea if it is functioning. I&...
Mk Knight 1

Residential Solar Energy System Wanted

We are looking for a 1.5 to 4 KW solar energy system (PV) including solar panels, controllers, pure sine wave inverter for a 120...
Martin Kristen 2

Propane Refrigerator In Stainless?

Hi...I have been looking for a propane refrigerator and a small stand-up propane freezer in stainless steal. They all seem to be...
Claire Marwick 1

Power meter for a wind generator

I have installed a wind generator in Nicaragua and I want to measure its performance.  Does anyone make a relative inexpens...
Terry Bufton 1

Plastic panels

Am searching for 4x8 or 2x8 plastic panels that have the 1/2" channels down thru two sheets of plastic. For a better descri...
Frank Bingham 3

plant watering using solar water pump

i have customers that need their flower pots water ed. my idea was to use the flower pot as the base to hold the water and some ...
mike zimmermann 0

photovoltaic panels/CIGS technology

does anyone know if there are commercially available photovoltaic tiles, NOT made from silicon, but "CIGS". OR, in alternative, ...
avalon bruce 0

PEX tube

Hi,I'm having a hard time locating a source for 3/8 PEX tubing for a radient heating project for my home. We are in Upper Lake C...
Cecil 2

pex pipe

i hav lots of surplus pipe of all size
dan phinney 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!