Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

EVA for Solar Cell encapsulation

Looking for a USA distributor that sells EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) film in small quantities for the use in the production of ...
Don Gunther 1

I am looking for a used wind power system with or without batteries.

I am looking for a used wind power system with or without batteries.  I have a weekend cottage that I would like to take of...
Gary Derkacz 1

A Job!!

Looking to connect with solar installers, technicians, and creators for work, commentary, and advice. Also willing to provide av...
Aaron Mandelkorn 1

Wind turbine for Ski Resort

Hi, my name is Hubert Nolet Côté, and I'm a student in training for Boralex in Quebec, in electrical engineering ...
Hubert Nolet Côté 1

Solar water system

I am looking for a used solar water system.  If you have one please call 860-668-6625.Greg
GregC 1

Servel gas refrigerator

We have an old Servel gas refrigerator that we would like to sell.  We are in the St. Louis, MO area. Does anyone know a pl...
John Dring 1

Tankless water heater

Looking for an UL and CSA approved instant water heater. Only using it for a low flow shower - 2gpm Any ventless availab...
Jerry Pierson 1

Looking for small round PV cells for hobby project

Hello,I am looking for a manufacturer that produces a small 2-3 inch in diameter PV cell I can connect to a small DC motor. I ne...
Valerie 1

Interested in solar !!!!!

Yes, I was wanting some infomation on replacing  my regular energy power for solar to run my well pump.. this way i would n...
Gloria 1

Power meter for a wind generator

I have installed a wind generator in Nicaragua and I want to measure its performance.  Does anyone make a relative inexpens...
Terry Bufton 1

Windmill

I am looking for a wind power source that looks like a windmill that you would find on the prairie.  Any recommendations?Th...
Peter Mosby 1

Solar Christmas Tree Lights

I was researching product for our annual community Christmas tree decorations. Are there established solar powered Chrismas Tree...
Chris 1

Human power?

Does anyone know where I can get a device that I could attach to exercise equipment for producing electricity?  I'm not rea...
Linda Alexander 1

Natural Gas to LP conversion

I have a 1928 gas range that I need to convert from Natural gas to LP.....It does have screw on orfices.....any help?
Jim Schooler 1

installing solar or wind power

Where would I find someone knowledgeable to install solar or wind products.  I live in Ohio with a zip code of 44683
B. Bosley 1

Wind data

I'm looking for a weather data, mostly wind, that I can use to collect data using my PC.  I see a lot of self contained uni...
Bert Nye 1

Cub Scout Solar Power Project

I am looking for learning tools, information and supplies for a cub scout project to make small solar power toy cars.
Doris Benbrook 1

I need new or used geneators for large wind turbines

I will buy any (large >500kw)new or used generator for windmills
Jerry Washington 1

Where can I buy components/inverters for large windmills?

I am trying to sell power back to the power company.  I need to purchase an inverter.  I also need someone to install/...
Jerry Washington 1

1.5 volt solar panels

I am trying to find a supplier of polythene  solar panels that produce 1.5 volts Max  do you know of any one.  Th...
stan hudson 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!