For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

wind turbines

looking for 3-4 megawatts of used or surplus windturbines. Need 60 hz freq. If needed we can do the conversion here. For immmedi...
mark justus 2

Wind Turbines

Looking for a company that manufactures "egg-beater" type/style wind turbines
J.R. Pritchett 7

Windcharger corporation Wind mill and home made also.

For tade or sale 800watt single blade 32 volt(W>Corp.). Also a 240 volt perm magnet 3 blade with a side brake. lovelybranch@y...

Windchargers 4 Sale: Air 403 Marine 12V NIB

New, never used.  Have 3 of these available, box opened but never installed.  Originally purchased in Sept '04 for a ...
Lewis W 2

Windmill forsale

We have a working Aermotor windmill forsale.  If you're interested or know of people who might be interested in buying one ...
Theresa 8

windmill gen set needed

im looking for a wind generator set-up that will run 50hp@480 volts 3phase----is this feasable.  im new to this and am sear...
coorscat 0

Windmills - Waterpumping for sale - Dempster and Aermotor

I currently have the following for sale: 1  8' 12A Dempster - with 30' tower 3  8' 702 Aer...
Ron Stauffer 1

wood boiler

i have a wood boiler for saleand pex pipe for heatingboiler is a open typ so that i can not blow up very safe and clean burninin...
dan phinney 5

Xantrex DR1512E 12V/DC230VAC/50HZ

MUST SELL THIS BRAND NEW NEVER USED INVERTER. IT WAS PURCHASED IN 2004 AND IS STILL IN THE BOX NEVER OPENED. I AM ASKING $600.00...
Thomas Ziffer Jr. 0

Xantrex Gridtek 10 inverter for sale

I have a Gridtek 10 Inverter for a Bergey Excell, Jacobs 10-23 or other 10KW wind turbine. It was used only for 18 months on 25 ...
Brion Dickens 0

Xantrex Off Grid Inverter/Charger 1500-Watt 24VDC TR1524-120-60

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Xantrex Off Grid Inverter/Charger 1500-Watt 24VDC TR1524-120-60 Sold 'As is'...
Jim Weber 0

Xantrex SW 2512 Inverter/Charger

The Xantrex SW2512 is a 12 volt DC, 2500 watt true sine-wave inverter. This inverter has utility grade power and it features man...
Dan Splawn 0

Xantrex T240 Transformer for sale

Trace T240 Step-up Transformer T240 transformer for sale. Removed from service, fully bench tested and serviceable. Call 603...
John Hassell 0

Xantrex TFB400 Battery Fuse & Holder 400 amp

Brand new in box.  Have (2) of them. $75 each plus $10 shipping. Have (4) spare brand new fuses $25 each plus...
Tr S 0

Xantrex Trace SW 5548 inverter/Charger.

Xantrex Trace SW 5548 inverter/Charger.  built in 2001.  Never used, still in packaging.  48 volt. 5500 watts. He...
Doug Child 1

Xantrex X1500 Backup Power System 802-1500

$400.00 XPower Powerpack 1500 is a portable power system that can supply up to 1500 watts of household electricity – ...
George T 0

Xantrex XW 4548 and Accompanying Products For Sale

XW 4548 Inverter XW Solar Charge Controller MPPT XW Distribution Panel XW Communication Gateway XW System Contro...
Eloisa deCastro 0

Xantrex/Trace Items for Sale

I have the following items for sale.    DR3624 Inverter, 3,600-Watt, 24 V, 1 each    DC250 DC D...
John Hassell 0

XP1100, 12V, 1100 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverter

I have a brand new XP1100, 1100 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverter I ordered a few months back and have not installed it. This i...
Jd N 1

Yale Industrial Battery Charger--24v Forklift type

I have a battery charger I'd like to unload.  It is a Yale model YR12-540, designed to charge a 24V, 500 AH battery ba...
Theodore Castro-Santos 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!