For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Outback FlexNet DC

FlexNet DC for sale. Used as battery monitor with MATE and/or as auxiliary relay control. Removed from service. Fully tested and...
John Hassell 0

Outback Hub 4

Outback Hub 4, 4-port router/interface for sale. Removed from service. Fully tested and serviceable. Price: $100.00. Call 603-78...
John Hassell 0

Trace T240 Step-up Transformer

T240 transformer for sale. Removed from service, fully bench tested and serviceable. Call 603-787-2317 or email johnwhass @ aol.co...
John Hassell 0

Wanted: COMPOST TOILET, No-Water, Non-Electric

My husband and I have been living abroad for 3 years (partly in the Peace Corps in Mongolia)and are moving back to the U.S. to l...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Wanted: Wood to build floor for yurt/ger

Looking to make a floor out of used/old wood for Mongolian yurt/ger. If you have just torn down a barn or even have some scrap w...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Wanted:Small Woodburning Stove for Yurt/Ger

Looking for a small woodburning stove for a yurt/ger. We'd use it to heat the yurt and also to cook on in the wintertime. I...
Jessica Trudeau 0

SunMar NE composting Toilet!!! $950

LIghtly used Composting Toilet! Email for pictures and details chrisgreenup @ cox.net 760 390 4535 Encinitas, Cali...
Chris Greenup 0

For Sale: Solectria PVI 13KW-208V, 13kw Inverter 208VAC

Used by excellent condition The Solectria Renewables PVI13KW is a rugged, DSP-controller PV inverter for grid-connected...
Darren Davies 0

Windcharger corporation Wind mill and home made also.

For tade or sale 800watt single blade 32 volt(W>Corp.). Also a 240 volt perm magnet 3 blade with a side brake. lovelybranch@y...

New Battery Cables

I have several extra battery cables. They have never been installed, just leftover extra parts from building my system. ...
Scott Stammer 0

Supply quality solar and energy products from china!

We are manufacturer and exporter specializing in high quality lighting products at competitive price,which within this lines for...
william he 0

FOR SALE! SunFrost RF16 Refrigerator - Nevada City, CA

We are selling our RF16 Refrigerator.  It is only 11 years old and only half way through its lifetime - according to Chris at S...
Pamela Swartz 0

FOR SALE NEW MOUNTING PARTS SnapNrack

Just completed a large commercial PV solar system install. We order some extra mounting hardware (from a different company) and ...
Dennis Moran 0

Batteries for sale

I have 2 Strings of Absolyte seaked batteries and 158 Exide wet cells they ahve been held on maintenance charging and testedcont...
Tom Bogucki 0

FOR SALE: 1 unit of 2500 kVA KAWASAKI GAS TURBINE ENGINE GENERATOR

1. TWIN SET TURBINE        - Brand                 &nb...
kevin koh b l 0

FOR SALE: 1 unit of Recond. 5.5 MW NIIGATA GENERATOR MODEL V-40X

Specifications: AC GENERATORMake & Model      : TOSHIBA TAKLCapacity     ...
kevin koh b l 0

GENERATOR FOR SALE,with Low Running hours or Remanufactured back to ZERO hours and fully Load Tested.

1.  (1 unit)         1000 kVA,  CUMMINS KTTA38G5, 1996, Super Silent     ...
kevin koh b l 0

AstroPower P120 120W Solar Panels For Sale

SOLD!
Thomas Yu 0

windmill gen set needed

im looking for a wind generator set-up that will run 50hp@480 volts 3phase----is this feasable.  im new to this and am sear...
coorscat 0

10,000 gallon per day Solar Hot water System - used

Installed 1995 - 275 AET 3x7 panels and two 5500 gallon tanks - available east coast - all or part call or email AJ 520-...
AJ Belcher 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!