For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Air-X 12 V

I have a brand new, in box, Air-x 12V that I would like to swap for a 24V Air-x.
Craig Miller 8

Sunfrost RF-16 for sale

I have a Sunfrost 16cubic foot Refrigerator / Freezer that was used for 3 years that is for sale at $900 or best offer. Need to ...
Bill Monroe 9

Batteries - 105 a.h. industrial grade

One lot 30 each, telecommunications grade 12 volts. 105 amp hour 850 amp. Measurments are 4.5 wide, 9.5 tall, 22.5 long and 88 l...
Ronald Flournoy 9

wind generators ...used one for sale

we are interested in selling a used wind generator model 1500 Enertec Corp. contact us if interested.price $1000  
mary & fred lehmann 10

Jacobs wind turbine

I have a 17 kw Jacobs wind turbine for saleturbine is refurbished used 1 yr.complete turbine $9000 but w/o towerwith 120 ft towe...
Charles Koch 10

Air 403 for sale

I have an Air 403 wind generator (12 volt) that was used about 6 months.  I live in a residential area, and am unable to mo...
Bruce 10

used envirolet compost toilet for sale

Used for 3 months with no problems. Originally purchased in jUNE 2003 FOR $1400.00. I moved and put it in storage. White in colo...
toni davis 10

"2 Jacobs Wind Generators for Sale"

My father collected Jacobs wind generators and parts years ago and the time has come to part with them. Included in the lot are ...
Harold Moses 11

Solarsheet 1500G for sale

I purchased a Solarsheet 1500G a little while back, and shortly after I moved into a Condo.  It has never been used, or eve...
Andrew Gowans 11

On or off the grid?

I have two wind generators for sale.Winpower 2.5KW downwind(tailless) for charging batteries.Jacobs 10KW inter-tie system to hoo...
ST Raynis 12

GNB 1500aH batteries - sale or trade

Have a number of GNB Absolyte IIP 3-100A-31, VRLA, 1500aH. They are about 6-7 years old. Life expectancy is 20yrs. They are in g...
Kirby Foster 12

solar panels????

I m new here on this site and just bought a house with solar panels for my water heater - the "repair" man who was res...
Ellen G 13

Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

For sale, 12VDC submersible hydro, up to 8A or 100 W peak output.Small, propeller-driven (prop about the size of an outboard...
Matthew E 13

Air 403 12v wind generators

I have two 12 volt Air 403 wind modules new in the box. One box is unopened, but neither have been removed from the box since th...
Rich Gonzalez 14

80 gallon solar hot water tank &other stuff for sale.

I have a brand new (out of box but never installed) solar hot water tank for sale.  It's made by Sunmaxx Solar.  ...
Andy Boyce 14

Internet

We are moving to a remote area. I will miss internet. Is there such a thing as a remote modem??
Serena Roseberry 14

FOR SALE!!/Vertical Wind Power Systems

vertical wind power systems are soft wind turbines that generate electricity..use the wind to generate clean energy!!...units ca...
Reggie 14

Trace DR3624 Inverter & Trojan L16H Batteries For Sale

i recently purchased a renewable energy set up, there are some components that i do not need.  for sale i have a new ...
Jerry Buscher 15

Wind turbine

3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2 - 24 volt models. Retail value $1100, sale price $400 (warning -...
James Wassel 17

wind turbines

I have up to 70 new 750 kw wind turbines that can be delivered before the end of the year.60 meter towers and controls.We can do...
mark justus 18

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!