For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

solar pannels us64 used or new

looking to expand my system. looking for used or cheap new us64 pannels. will travel to pick up in person. live in missouri. ...
Randy Vanscoy 0

Internet

We are moving to a remote area. I will miss internet. Is there such a thing as a remote modem??
Serena Roseberry 14

what's the diffence in choosing a 12 or a 24 or 48v wind turbine and inverter?

anyone knows
adrian 1

looking to buy Air 403 tubine? anyone has them for sale. adri

looking to buy Air 403 tubine? anyone has them for sale. adri
adrian 0

wanted Sine Wave Inverter 24V, 1500W, 220v euro socket and a Air 403 24V wind turbine

wanted Sine Wave Inverter 24V, 1500W, 220v european socket and a Air 403 24V wind turbine
Adriano Ferrero 0

Tax Deductable Donations

Infinity Embassy Church is a Christian Organization devoted to restoring and distributing donated items to the homeless and othe...
Michael West 0

GNB 24 volt battery for sale

I have a GNB 24 volt AGM battery set up that is in very good condition, has at least ten years of good life left. First $600 tak...
Arcandspark 1

Maine tax rebates for wind turbine install

I see that New Jersey and California offer rebates if you install energy alt, does Maine have a program like that?
Joe Gibbs 0

Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!

I have 2 11.5KW power panels for sale - my brother got them for his office and never used them - and now we are anxious to get s...
Cathy Sana 4

75W PV pannels -- US$3.0/per watt!

We have 1200 pcs of 75W Multi-crystalline PV panels for sale. Our panels have passed IEC certification, and will receive UL list...
Glenzhou 0

solar panel system for cabin

new to solar power...I need it for modest 12 volt lighting system for my 800 sq ft Alaska cabin. I plan to simply keep one premi...
Chris Ess 2

batteries

dear company i have a new battery that i just got a patent on it is a reverseable battery that will work in any car or truck on ...
david d setliff 1

Prosine 1000

For Sale, Prosine 12Volt 1000 watt true sine inverter with GFCI outlets.I purchased this Prosine 1000 watt true sine inverter an...
Shawn L 1

SunMar Excel For Sale

Very good condition! I used it in my cabin for 2 years but moved to Baltimore where I have indoor plumbing. This is a top of the...
Kevin Drost 1

Water2FIRE generation for a Green Earth

Subject: Water2Fire generation for all cooking, heating, metal industry and farming (heat for green house)Dear All,We are glad t...
Ron Tan 0

Large GNB batteries (AGM )

I have a GNB 24 volt 2400 amp hour AGM battery set up that is in very good condition, has more than ten to twelve years of good ...
Arcandspark 1

Oregon Strawbale House on 5 Acres

I have a small passive-solar strawbale house in central OR, appr. 1+1/2 hours SE of Bend.  The house is off a paved road, 7...
Daniel Shea 1

Exide Marine Inverter 2000/5400 motor starting 110 amp charger

Hello, I baught this unit new 3 years ago. This unit meets all ABYC guide and is certified UL458. The remote and the owner manua...
richard thivierge 0

Breakers, volt meters, amp meter, cables, connectors...

It all has to go, lightning static disapators, ac and dc volt meters, amp meters, breakers, cable connectors, switches, buss bar...
Arcandspark 0

Hawker Batteries For Sale

I have a 48 volt Hawker battery set up ( thats eight 6 volt 1500 amp cells) never used still in the crates with hardware and cab...
Arcandspark 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!