For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Envirolet Composting Toilet for Sale

Envirolet Composting Toilet for sale.  Used only during the summer/fall months for 3 years and I am looking for around $500...
Michael Gould 2

eco-community

Our Eco Community offers each home owner a positive Natural environment within which to design and build their home.  We ar...
Jim Peck 0

eBay - GE SOLAR PANEL 85 WATT GEPV-085-MNA-001

I have just listed a GE SOLAR PANEL 85 WATT GEPV-085-MNA-001 as a NO RESERVE auction on eBay. See the item at the following link...
Jd N 2

Dytek 2000 wat DC - to - AC Inverter

Looking to sell an old inverter. It's a Dytek 2000 watt unit that I haven't used in a decade.  Make me an offer--...
Theodore Castro-Santos 2

DIY Turbine Kit FOR SALE - Updated 12/04/08

I have several Ametek Motors for sale. Visit my homemade wind turbine website at http://www.freeairpower.com/ to purchase these ...
Jd N 1

Delta surge protectors for sale

I have a number of Delta surge protectors for sale. They have been installed for a few months on a non-operating system. ...
Tr S 0

deleted

deleted
Andrew Chelf 0

delete

delete
James Schwalbach 0

Delete

Delete
Jd N 0

Delete

Delete
Jd N 0

Delete

Delete
Jd N 0

Delete

Delete
Jd N 2

DC SWAMP COOLER 20" Solar Chill $450

This unit worked wonders for my 24' yurt.  Model 2012HP runs off 12 volt system (solar panels or batteries) or 115v ac...
Paul Kolackovsky 5

ConServ chest freezer

I have a 2 year old "ConServ" brand chest freezer6.7 cu ft that I would like to sell.  How do I find info on that model? &n...
Sandra F. Bernet 2

Comptus (Natural Power Inc) DC Watt-Hour Meter

This unit was manufactured in 1987 and uses a mechanical, resettable counter.  I have just reconditioned it. It measures DC...
John Hassell 0

Complete,operating 5 kw system for sale

One year old. Thirty BP 275s, Exeltech 58xx pure sine wave inverter, 15 Trojan J165s, charge controller, all breakers, mounts, 4...
rebelyell 2

christmas lights

Hello! We are manufactory for christmas produts as lighting, decoratin etc. if you are looking for such as products, just contac...
Christopher Lau 0

Charger/ Inverter/ Charge Controller/ E-Panel For Sale

Off-grid Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making installation easy. This is would be considered the br...
Dave C 2

Can it be done?

Is it possible to power a small 5,600 BTU AC window unit using a solar energy system.  If anyone has any comments, please e...
Jorge 5

Breakers, volt meters, amp meter, cables, connectors...

It all has to go, lightning static disapators, ac and dc volt meters, amp meters, breakers, cable connectors, switches, buss bar...
Arcandspark 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!