For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Go Power 300 Watt 24 Volt Inverter

Pure sine wave inverter, $120.00 including shipping.  Contact Rich at Maine Solar Engineering.  rroughga @ fairpoint.net or ...
Richard Roughgarden 0

Jacobs 1.8kW 32Vdc Wind Generator and Tower For Sale

I'm selling a Jacobs 1.8kW 32Vdc wind generator with a 100ft self supporting tower.  It has been in use for the last ten y...
Richard Spirk 1

Exide Marine Inverter 2000/5400 motor starting 110 amp charger

Hello, I baught this unit new 3 years ago. This unit meets all ABYC guide and is certified UL458. The remote and the owner manua...
richard thivierge 0

GNB Absolyte IIP Batteries being removed next week from Telecom Environment

3-100A29 Batteries  90+ available  Excellent Condition Professionally Removed  These are coming out of H...
Robert ADCS Telecom 1

1600 amp GNB 3-100G33 3-Cell 6v Absolyte IIP Sealed Batteries

Manufacturer: GNB Part # 3-100A33? 1600 amp GNB 3-100G33 3-Cell 6v Absolyte IIP Industrial Sealed Battery Quant...
Robert Irvine 4

Solar Collectors For Sale

I have 7 solar collectors (4'x 10')that are connected with copper on the roof of my house. They have no leaks and are ...
Ron Johnson 1

Aermotor windmills for sale and parts

Current inventory of Aermotor windmill is: 3  8' Aermotors 5  10' Aermotors 4  12' Aer...
Ron Stauffer 0

Aermotor Windmills for sale

Currently have the following for sale: 3   8' Aermotors 5   10' Aermotors 4  &nb...
Ron Stauffer 0

Aermotor windmills for sale and parts

These are water pumping ranch style vintage windmills.  Currently for sale: 4   8' Aermotors on stub, 27...
Ron Stauffer 1

Aermotor windmills for sale and others

Currently have the following water pumping windmills for sale: 6 1/2' Monitor with stub tower Three 8' re...
Ron Stauffer 0

Aermotor Windmills for Sale

Currently have the following and all are rebuilt: 1  6' Aermotor 3  8' Aermotor - choice of 27...
Ron Stauffer 1

Windmills - Waterpumping for sale - Dempster and Aermotor

I currently have the following for sale: 1  8' 12A Dempster - with 30' tower 3  8' 702 Aer...
Ron Stauffer 1

Aermotor Windmills For Sale

Aermotor Windmills For Sale 8' 702 - fully rebuilt & excellent original sheet metal 8' 602 - rebuilt - ear...
Ron Stauffer 4

Aermotor Windmills and Towers

I currently have the following for sale:Seven 8' Aermotor windmills-full rebuilds to usedTowers from 21' to 33' in steel and one...
Ron Stauffer 2

Aermotor Windmills for Sale

6' 702 Aermotor on 21'widespread tower- $15008' 702 Aermotor on 27' tower          - $1800Both just tak...
Ron Stauffer 1

Aermotor windmills

For Sale - New & rebuilt Aermotor windmillsUsed parts for others - located in western CORon Stauffer 970 209 4764  
Ron Stauffer 2

Water2FIRE generation for a Green Earth

Subject: Water2Fire generation for all cooking, heating, metal industry and farming (heat for green house)Dear All,We are glad t...
Ron Tan 0

Batteries - 105 a.h. industrial grade

One lot 30 each, telecommunications grade 12 volts. 105 amp hour 850 amp. Measurments are 4.5 wide, 9.5 tall, 22.5 long and 88 l...
Ronald Flournoy 9

Solar Pathfinder w/ Tripod for Sale (Never Been Used)

I have a Solar Pathfinder with Tripod and Case that has never been used.   I am asking $150.00 firm, plus shipping.  I am loc...
Ronald Jones 0

Used solar panels Wanted in So. Cal

I am looking for used solar panels to add to my off-grid home. Any size any make will be considered. Thanks
Rus morgan 5

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!