For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Sanyo 190 Panels for sale

4 Sanyo 190 panels for sale at $1023.00 each. Still in boxes, never used.
Revision Energy 3

help

we are about to build our dream house 0ff the grid need an affordable solar setup to run night time lights can anyone help pleas...
jon jess 3

Wanted Composting Toilet

looking for a small unit for a cabin in WyomingReply here or e-mail cwilson @ goatpacking.com
Charlie Wilson 3

Wind Intertie System

Can anyone give me info for setting up a Utility Intertie system using wind without batteries, do you know where I can buy an in...
Don Buckman 4

45' Air Tower Kit

45' air tower kit still in box never been opened. $150.00 plus shipping call 970-481-4656 MST.
e. ostransky 4

24v - 48v

Hello,I have an AirX 403 24v turbine and need to change the current output from 24v to 48v, would anyone have a clue as to how t...
Mike H 4

wanted used solar panels

wanted goood used solar panels/Arizona
ray 4

8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale

We have 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale.  We are asking $250 each - they were $448 list new (we ...
Cathy Sana 4

FOR SALE

I have one (N.I.B.,) Air 403 land 12v wind generator, and a used(like new) prowatt 2512 (2.5 Kw  12V ) modified sinewave in...
John 4

Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!

I have 2 11.5KW power panels for sale - my brother got them for his office and never used them - and now we are anxious to get s...
Cathy Sana 4

Home made tilt Up tower for a H40 wind generator

am trying to ge information or advice on building my own tilt up tower.
Gilbert Precivale 4

Aermotor Windmills For Sale

Aermotor Windmills For Sale 8' 702 - fully rebuilt & excellent original sheet metal 8' 602 - rebuilt - ear...
Ron Stauffer 4

Jacobs Wind Generator 2500 watt

I have a 1951 Jacobs wind generator, 2500 watts, 36 volts for sale.  Cost: $2,500 plus shipping.  Please email with an...
Doug DeGroot 4

non electric composting toilet for sale

this toilet is a Sunmar.  it's brand new.  we bought two only needed one and have this sitting here, so it's...
mary mattos 4

Thinking about selling the following stuff.

I have a older Trace Suntie inverter, currently up and running with 4 Sharp 165w panels, I bought the panels last April, so not ...
Gus Spagnotti 4

BIOLET Y2K COMPOSTING TOILET FOR SALE - NEW- STILL IN BOX

I have a never used composting toilet that has been sitting in my pole barn for 5 years. Person that bought it never used it and...
Melissa T 4

3kW Wind Turbine

With 40' tower.  With 48V Controller.  Brand new from Turbex.  Starts creating power at only 4.5mph! Turbex Retai...
larry page 4

Matrix 75 Watt 12V Solar Panels-$375

I have 20 panels available. New, never opened in original shipping box. The panels may be picked up if you're in the DC MD ...
Tom Serra 4

AIR X 24 VOLT WIND GENERATOR

THIS WIND GENERATOR WAS IN USE FOR NO MORE THAN TWO WEEKS. iT IS IN IMACULATE CONDITION AND WE NEED TO SELL IT. wE ARE ASKING $3...
Thomas Ziffer Jr. 4

Wincharger 1KW Wind Generator

We have a 1 KW Wincharger wind electric windplant for sale. This machine is in near NOS condition, and near flawless in every wa...
Terry Bryant 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!