For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Thinking about selling the following stuff.

I have a older Trace Suntie inverter, currently up and running with 4 Sharp 165w panels, I bought the panels last April, so not ...
Gus Spagnotti 4

Todd PC75, 12-15VDC, 75-Amp Power Supply/Charger

I have two Todd PC 75 power supplies for sale. I have fully reconditioned these units. They can supply 12 - 15 VDC (adjustable) ...
John Hassell 2

Trace C40 Charge Controller

C40 charge controller for sale. Removed from service. Fully bench tested and serviceable. Price: $80.00. Call 603-787-2317 or em...
John Hassell 0

Trace Dr series Power Panel for sale

Just installed a new outback system and am looking for anyone interested in buying the trace power panel.Has the 2- DR2424 inver...
Scott Koch 3

Trace DR3624 Inverter & Trojan L16H Batteries For Sale

i recently purchased a renewable energy set up, there are some components that i do not need.  for sale i have a new ...
Jerry Buscher 15

Trace Engineering SW4024 and (2) Trace T240's FOR SALE

I have a Trace SW4024 and Two T240 conversion modules Used one of the T240's for a generator connection, one for house ...
Kurt Sonnenburg 2

trace inverter shematic

need repair info/schematic for DR2412. doing charity work for party that cannot pay to send unit in for authorized repair  ...
gary lust 0

Trace Micro Sine M-100 grid tie inverter/ Solarex 120 watt Solar module/roof hdw

I have a Trace Microsine inverter for sale. It is currently mounted on a BP/Solarex 120 watt solar module. This combo was used f...
Kevin Crowley 2

Trace MS100 MicroSine Utility-Interactive Gridtie Inverter - SOLD

I have a Trace Microsine Inverter for sale. Asking price is $400 USD which includes shipping to Continental USA Only. F...
Jd N 4

Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!

I have 2 11.5KW power panels for sale - my brother got them for his office and never used them - and now we are anxious to get s...
Cathy Sana 4

Trace T240 Step-up Transformer

T240 transformer for sale. Removed from service, fully bench tested and serviceable. Call 603-787-2317 or email johnwhass @ aol.co...
John Hassell 0

Trackers

I design and build custom Trackers, Email me for pictures and quotes. Thanks Gary
Gary Witherspoon 2

Trade Air 403 24 Volt

I would like to trade a Air 403 24 Volt system for a Air 403 12 Volt system - Unit I have had never been used.
Walter Cain 0

Trojan's for sale - L16's, brand new.

I bought the wrong voltage type and need to buy a different group of batteriers. These 4 Trojan's have never been used. They wer...
Cameron 2

Turbin Blades

I have 4 Hudson Tuf-lite turbine blades for sale12' lenght each. Fiberglass. Each weighs 122.33 lbs.
ken sierk 2

turbine and rotors

If you go to gsaauctions.gov and then to miscellanious it looks like there are some ge brand turbins for sale right now 1...
James Anspaugh 0

Urgently needed new or used solar panels, dc bulbs. LEDs

Need the prices and availability of:  Solar panels 187 watts or above   21 pcs  Solar panels   5 watts &nbs...
fareed beg 1

Used Composting Toilet

Sold!
Fran Read 2

used envirolet compost toilet for sale

Used for 3 months with no problems. Originally purchased in jUNE 2003 FOR $1400.00. I moved and put it in storage. White in colo...
toni davis 10

used GNB Absolyte IIP batteries for sale

I have twelve (12) GNB Absolyte IIP Type 4-90A11-R23, 4-cell, 2 Volts Per Cell, VRLA, AGM, 440 Ah, 8 Hour to 1.75 VPC, 23-inch r...
Chuck Anderson 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!