For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Inverter, E-panel, charge controller pre wired for sale $2000

Off-grid Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making installation easy. This is plug and play equipment an...
Dave C 3

Charger/ Inverter/ Charge Controller/ E-Panel For Sale

Off-grid Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making installation easy. This is would be considered the br...
Dave C 2

Pre-Wired E-Panel, Inverter, Charger, Charge Controller

Pre-Wired Solar Inverter/Charger/Controller This is a Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making...
Dave C 0

Need Direction

I'm very interested in starting a new career in the alternative energy field, but where do you go to school for that???Anybody k...
Dave 3

For Sale: Solectria PVI 13KW-208V, 13kw Inverter 208VAC

Used by excellent condition The Solectria Renewables PVI13KW is a rugged, DSP-controller PV inverter for grid-connected...
Darren Davies 0

For Sale: Evergreen 13.8KWdc Panel Array

Evergreen Solar EC-110 Solar Panel Array, Capacity 13.860 KWdc, 12.474 Kwac, Module Wdc: 110, Quantity: 126, Total Capac...
Darren Davies 6

Solar Panels/System for Sale

I am selling eight huge solar thermal collectors. This is a Revere system for solar heat and hot water. We also have three hot w...
Danielle Paine 5

Oregon Strawbale House on 5 Acres

I have a small passive-solar strawbale house in central OR, appr. 1+1/2 hours SE of Bend.  The house is off a paved road, 7...
Daniel Shea 1

Xantrex SW 2512 Inverter/Charger

The Xantrex SW2512 is a 12 volt DC, 2500 watt true sine-wave inverter. This inverter has utility grade power and it features man...
Dan Splawn 0

wood boiler

i have a wood boiler for saleand pex pipe for heatingboiler is a open typ so that i can not blow up very safe and clean burninin...
dan phinney 5

JACOBS 20 KW FOR SALE

100 FT TOWER,RE-BUILT ALT,TOWER PAINTED,NEW GEARS,EVERYTHING ALL THE TOWER NEEDS IS NOSE CONE ASSEMLY,AND NEW BLADES,,TOWER IS H...
Dan Obrien 0

for sale used Reynolds solar hot water system

Reynolds whole house solar hot water system, complete minus hot water tank.  Includes 2 4x8 solar panels, crown top, heat e...
Dan Majchrowicz 3

wind and dealer (local)

What is average wind for 55052, Mankato, Faribault, MN?  Who is your nearest dealer?  Same for Austin, MN.  I am ...
dan 0

Air-X 12 V

I have a brand new, in box, Air-x 12V that I would like to swap for a 24V Air-x.
Craig Miller 8

LP refrigerator - like new

Norcold LP / electric refrigerator for sale. 7-cf frig and 2-cf freezer.  Purchased new 10 years ago, used indoors 8 years,...
Craig Gammarino 2

14 each 600kw Wind Turbines! Will Not Last Long!!

Wehave just received a total of 14 wind turbines�60hz
Cory Zittlow 6

windmill gen set needed

im looking for a wind generator set-up that will run 50hp@480 volts 3phase----is this feasable.  im new to this and am sear...
coorscat 0

Solar batteries

These are the ultimate in batteries. They are Absolyte sealed gel cell batteries. 10-15 year life maintenance free, freeze toler...
Claire Whipple 0

used GNB Absolyte IIP batteries for sale

I have twelve (12) GNB Absolyte IIP Type 4-90A11-R23, 4-cell, 2 Volts Per Cell, VRLA, AGM, 440 Ah, 8 Hour to 1.75 VPC, 23-inch r...
Chuck Anderson 2

wind turbine blade design software

$8 Software to allow you design your rotor and predict performance. Choose from a number ofairfoil sections and be able to plot ...
Christopher Turner 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!