For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

trace inverter shematic

need repair info/schematic for DR2412. doing charity work for party that cannot pay to send unit in for authorized repair  ...
gary lust 0

Turbin Blades

I have 4 Hudson Tuf-lite turbine blades for sale12' lenght each. Fiberglass. Each weighs 122.33 lbs.
ken sierk 2

AM100 Inverter Monitor FOR SALE

I have a new in box Advanced Energy brand AM100 inverter monitor that I don't need to use any time soon, and so I will sell it t...
rab bit 1

Wind Turbine

I have a Fortis Montana 5800 watt wind turbine with a 48 volt controller on a 60' tubular tower.  Cost for turbine and cont...
larry page 0

Solar batteries

These are the ultimate in batteries. They are Absolyte sealed gel cell batteries. 10-15 year life maintenance free, freeze toler...
Claire Whipple 0

BP-585's and Siemens H-50's PV panels

I have eight BP-585 85 watt PV panels never used still in boxes, asking $375 each if you purchase four. Siemens H50's 50 watt pa...
Arcandspark 1

Wanted Composting Toilet

looking for a small unit for a cabin in WyomingReply here or e-mail cwilson @ goatpacking.com
Charlie Wilson 3

14 each 600kw Wind Turbines! Will Not Last Long!!

Wehave just received a total of 14 wind turbines�60hz
Cory Zittlow 6

Air 403 for sale

I have an Air 403 wind generator (12 volt) that was used about 6 months.  I live in a residential area, and am unable to mo...
Bruce 10

Aermotor windmills

For Sale - New & rebuilt Aermotor windmillsUsed parts for others - located in western CORon Stauffer 970 209 4764  
Ron Stauffer 2

Trade Air 403 24 Volt

I would like to trade a Air 403 24 Volt system for a Air 403 12 Volt system - Unit I have had never been used.
Walter Cain 0

wind turbines

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-05 AT 08:13 PM (EST)</font>&...
James Wassel 1

Wind Turbines

Looking for a company that manufactures "egg-beater" type/style wind turbines
J.R. Pritchett 7

mounting system

I have a flat and tiny roof area home in San Francisco. I've been thinking of installing as many solar panels as possible, howev...
fw 2

wind turbine

I am looking for AIR 403 12 volts wind turbine in good conditionmax
massimo del prete 0

offer Solar AM/FM Radio Flashlight Crank Dynamo

Solar AM/FM Radio Flashlight Crank DynamoESL1061 Am/Fm Hand Crank Solar Radio Multi Function: 1. Solar Radio 2. Flashlight 3. Si...
eric lee 0

offer solar power system

Offer you best solution for elecricity crisis. Solar power system, 18w, 40w, 100w, 200w, and solar house. We can customize your ...
eric lee 0

offer solar module,solar panel,solar cell

Monocrystalline or multicrystalline More than 20 items finished solar module and cell, solar panels Offer upto 100 KW solar pane...
eric lee 0

Super Larger Hawker SLA 1500 amp hour batteries.

I have a 48 volt Hawker battery set up ( thats eight 6 volt 1500 amp cells) never used still in the crates with hardware and cab...
Arcandspark 1

GNB Batteries Available

I have a large supply of GNB 1500 AH batteries available. Perfect for solar industry.Call or e-mail Mike at 805-968-3800x250 or ...
Mike Downs 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!