For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

SOLD

SOLD
Jd N 0

sold

sold
Michael D 0

SOLD

This panel has been sold.
Ilene Collins 0

Starter Solar Power System

This system includes all Brand New equipment: (1) Kyocera KC65T 65W 12V Solar Panel with J-Box - $329 (1) Morningst...
Jd N 0

Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

For sale, 12VDC submersible hydro, up to 8A or 100W peak output.�  Small, propeller-driven (prop about the size of an outbo...
Matthew E 1

Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

For sale, 12VDC submersible hydro, up to 8A or 100 W peak output.Small, propeller-driven (prop about the size of an outboard...
Matthew E 13

Sun Frost Refrigerator RF19 For Sale

Sun Frost RF19 AC Used 4y/o, in storage for past year excellent condition. New $2500 selling for $1000 firm. Located in Loveland...
seamus alexander 1

Sun Frost RF16 w/ lower 13" drawes

We are selling a very good condition Sun Frost RF16 refrigerator/freezer. Has top fridge and bottom freezer with optional 13&quo...
Bradford Daveu 4

SUN-MAR EXCEL TOILET

Brand new never used retail  $1000.00  will sell for half price what a steal. located in minnesota
mark 5

Sunfrost RF-16 for sale

I have a Sunfrost 16cubic foot Refrigerator / Freezer that was used for 3 years that is for sale at $900 or best offer. Need to ...
Bill Monroe 9

SunMar Excel For Sale

Very good condition! I used it in my cabin for 2 years but moved to Baltimore where I have indoor plumbing. This is a top of the...
Kevin Drost 1

SunMar NE composting Toilet!!! $950

LIghtly used Composting Toilet! Email for pictures and details chrisgreenup @ cox.net 760 390 4535 Encinitas, Cali...
Chris Greenup 0

SunnyBoy 1800w Inverter + SunnyBeam wireless monitor

Used for one year.  Great condition.  Removed from existing system to install  battery based components.$750 + shipping f...
Rich Rivers 0

Super Larger Hawker SLA 1500 amp hour batteries.

I have a 48 volt Hawker battery set up ( thats eight 6 volt 1500 amp cells) never used still in the crates with hardware and cab...
Arcandspark 1

Supply quality solar and energy products from china!

We are manufacturer and exporter specializing in high quality lighting products at competitive price,which within this lines for...
william he 0

Survey of solar installation (with $50 compensation)

Hi, We are Treacy and Co, a management consulting firm, currently conducting a survey of solar installation customers t...
Survey Project 0

SW4048 for sale(THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD)

I have 2 SW4048's for sale they are listed on ebay look for t00ls742 user i want to sell both also have the swi cable...
Christopher Owens 0

Tax credits/Solar energy

I have just put in a solar system in Colorado. Are there any tax credits for a homeowner, who has 100% alternative energy?
Serena Roseberry 2

Tax Deductable Donations

Infinity Embassy Church is a Christian Organization devoted to restoring and distributing donated items to the homeless and othe...
Michael West 0

Telcom Batteries

I have a ongoing supply of newer telcom batteries available for sale - Usually Deka Unigy II or Absolytes -  Please call or...
AJ Belcher 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!