For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

FOR SALE Sine wave inverter

I hooked it up and unhooked within 24 hours so it's like new in box. I need a built in charger this unit doesn't...
Donald Bodda 0

Air X 12v

new in opened box, never installed. First $450 plus shipping takes it. Don merlin @ downeasthost.com
Don McKillop 0

Wind Intertie System

Can anyone give me info for setting up a Utility Intertie system using wind without batteries, do you know where I can buy an in...
Don Buckman 4

2100 sq ft house solar/wind power heating

Rural living (yeh-baby) I am having my house constructed and would LOVE to get off 1/2 the electric grid to run TV/COMPUTER/APPL...
DJ wEBSTER 1

Wind Turbine Software

Wind Turbine Software WindTurbo is a program for designing new wind turbines or analyzing existing ones. The software i...
Dimitar P 1

Wind turbine software

I sale wind turbine software for analyses of geometry of blade, perfomance, power, energy production, stresses in blade. GUI, ST...
dimitar 1

For Sale: SE62-80H-045S 80 Gal Tank

we are a general contractor in Southern California that purchased a SE62-80H-045S 80 Gal Tank for a solar powered home but we di...
Diamond Peak 0

FOR SALE NEW MOUNTING PARTS SnapNrack

Just completed a large commercial PV solar system install. We order some extra mounting hardware (from a different company) and ...
Dennis Moran 0

Jacobs 17k wind generators for sale

I have two Jacobs 17K generator heads, sets of blades, sections of tower, control panels, choke and other miscelaneous parts for...
Dennis Hansen 6

Any ideas would be appreciated

I would like to get completely away from using my local gas and electric utilities . With the rising costs , I feel we are being...
Dennis Arterburn 3

solar system and generator for sale - new

I bought these for a vacation home/Y2K retreat that I never built, so I don't need it. All equipment is new in box, unopened, ne...
Dennis 3

FOR SALE

2-NATURAL LIGHT 21 PIPE ELBOWS $166.00 PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR DETAILS INFO @ PEAKROOFINGCONTRACTORS.COM 70...
Dawn Smith 0

wanted trace sw2512

want trace sw2512 unit to supplement solar system installed. Please advise re: price and shipping cost to zip 37385.
David Richert 1

Wincharger blades

I am milling new Wincharger replacement blades. The 1000 watt:$225.00, 1200 watt:$250.00, and 1500 watt:main blade $250.00, gove...
David Moller 0

Never used composting toilet

I've got an Envirolet MS10 that's never been unpacked from the box.  It's been sitting in storage for a year...
David Dreau 2

batteries

dear company i have a new battery that i just got a patent on it is a reverseable battery that will work in any car or truck on ...
david d setliff 1

I have a Brand new SunEye Site Analysis Tool

I have a brand new SunEye Site Analysis Tool Used once best offer I can email my receipt David (347) 291-1214&#...
David Blumenfeld 0

Vanner 4500 Watt Inverter For Sale

Brand new Vanner RE-4500 24V inverter with control/monitoring software and manuals.  Never used.  Still in factory box...
David Blecker 0

sold

sold
David A 5

for sale: air-x turbines(SOLD)

we have two(one land and one marine model) air-x 12v 400w turbines looking for very windy locations. the air-x land was up...
David Ames 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!