For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Windchargers 4 Sale: Air 403 Marine 12V NIB

New, never used.  Have 3 of these available, box opened but never installed.  Originally purchased in Sept '04 for a ...
Lewis W 2

Envirolet Composting Toilet for Sale

Envirolet Composting Toilet for sale.  Used only during the summer/fall months for 3 years and I am looking for around $500...
Michael Gould 2

For sale. Air-X 24 volt wind turbine

Air-X 24V wind turbine. Had it installed a little over a year. Couldn't quite get it high enough above the trees, especiall...
Raymond Cayer 2

mounting system

I have a flat and tiny roof area home in San Francisco. I've been thinking of installing as many solar panels as possible, howev...
fw 2

Wanted: Good used solar panels and equipment in NC

I'm looking for some used solar equipment at reasonable prices. We have a great location for solar but not a lot of funds( we ar...
Sue 2

Jacobs Wind Generator FOR SALE

[Post removed by request of owner]
Gail Lovell 2

JACOBS WIND ELECTRIC

I have an old Jacobs wind generator with a 60 foot steel tower for sale. The generator is a 40 volt D C model 45.  There ar...
Tom Haymore 2

High Output 12Vdc LED arrays for sale.

I just finished installing a bunch of LED lighting in my home which run off of my 12V PV system. I have been experimenting with ...
Bryson Hinton 2

LOOKING FOR SMALL ROUND PV CELLS FOR HOBBY PROJECT

I am looking for small PV cells-2-3inches in diameter for a hobby project. Where can I purchasethis and a small dc motor that it...
Valerie 2

Wanted Wind generator for RV/Motorhome

Looking for a modestly price wind generator, preferably around 400 watts or more. Thanks...Garry
garry sheppard 2

What size Wind Generator do we need?

I was just wondering if anybody happens to know how to determine the size of wind generator we need.  
Halston Anderson 2

Several 650 to 1500 watt wind generators for sale iowa

i have several wind generators for sale which include carriage,tail,hub,blades and motor. i have ametek motors and also have a 3...
Brian Thompson 2

Aermotor windmills

For Sale - New & rebuilt Aermotor windmillsUsed parts for others - located in western CORon Stauffer 970 209 4764  
Ron Stauffer 2

8 concord 255AH Glass Matt Batteries - never used - CHEAP!

We have 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale. We are asking $150 each - they were $448 list new (we paid)....
Cathy Sana 2

For sale 2300 watt wind generator

I have a 2300 watt max wind generator for sale that includes,carriage,tail section,2.5  hp motor,blades and hub. Asking $49...
Brian Thompson 2

Portable Generator 4 sale

G1000M Mitsubishi Portable GeneratorExcellent ConditionRuns for 6-8 hours on900 watts outputMax watts 1000Voltage:  12 volt...
john moore 2

Jacobs Wind Electric Generator

I have a Jacobs wind generator without blades for sale. Number 46A91 40 volts dc Mode 45 e-mail Tom at tsan...
Tom Haymore 2

Trackers

I design and build custom Trackers, Email me for pictures and quotes. Thanks Gary
Gary Witherspoon 2

Used Composting Toilet

Sold!
Fran Read 2

Mitsubushi Solar Panels for Sale 170W

Selling Solar Panels Model: Mitsubishi MF170EB4 Quantity: 150 Lots of 10 or More will sell for $3.85 per wat...
Amanda Evans 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!