For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

FOR SALE: 1 unit of 2500 kVA KAWASAKI GAS TURBINE ENGINE GENERATOR

1. TWIN SET TURBINE        - Brand                 &nb...
kevin koh b l 0

Portable solar Generator W/24 ahr storage and 10 Watt panel, 300 watt inverter

Great Self contained unit, $350 Description and Video at http://kmswoodworks.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/solar-ge...
Kevin Stevens 0

3 Way Solar Charger for Ipod, MP3, cell phone other USB devices $40 free ship

I imported a case lot of these a few months ago, I had tried a bunch of others  from various sources on E-Bay, but they were al...
Kevin Stevens 0

GNB 1500aH batteries - sale or trade

Have a number of GNB Absolyte IIP 3-100A-31, VRLA, 1500aH. They are about 6-7 years old. Life expectancy is 20yrs. They are in g...
Kirby Foster 12

Trace Engineering SW4024 and (2) Trace T240's FOR SALE

I have a Trace SW4024 and Two T240 conversion modules Used one of the T240's for a generator connection, one for house ...
Kurt Sonnenburg 2

Wind Turbine

I have a Fortis Montana 5800 watt wind turbine with a 48 volt controller on a 60' tubular tower.  Cost for turbine and cont...
larry page 0

3kW Wind Turbine

With 40' tower.  With 48V Controller.  Brand new from Turbex.  Starts creating power at only 4.5mph! Turbex Retai...
larry page 4

Master Distribution Rights for Sale

The Turbex Master Distribution Rights for the USA are for sale.  The package includes 10 wind turbines with towers, control...
larry page 1

Wind Turbine (Turbex)

1500 watt wind generator with a 40' lattice tower.  New, never installed.  New is $7,030, sacrifice for $2,900 plus sh...
larry page 3

Windchargers 4 Sale: Air 403 Marine 12V NIB

New, never used.  Have 3 of these available, box opened but never installed.  Originally purchased in Sept '04 for a ...
Lewis W 2

Solar Power Garden lamp

I like to design my own garden light with solar power. At present I am not interested in high power lamps. I need to find a prac...
Lionel Palliya Guruge 0

GTFX2524 Outback Inverter for sale and 8 VLX 53 Solar panels

GTFX2524 Outback Inverter was bought last year moving and need to sell.  Solar panels are 8 years old perfect condition, al...
Lloyd Wylie 2

New Solar Panel for sale

I have a new Kyocera KC 125G solar panel, never installed or used, for sale for $300.  I will deliver panel anywhere in Sou...
Louis Jensen 7

Bergey 10K Windmill

Item no longer available
Louis Mes 6

Office Cubicles

It is a bit out of the ordinary to find office furniture listed on this site, but we thought we would give it a try! Our office ...
LuAnn Mattson 0

Air X wind turbine for sale

Air X 400 watt wind turbine for sale.  Unit is about 3 years old.  It was up about 1 year.  I do not have enough steady wind ...
Lynn Barnica 0

Solar, Vibrating Cell Phone Batteries

Sun Power = Convenience & PracticalityAvailable for Nokia 5100/6100/7100 Series2 Models:  Slim or ExtendedSpecs:  Slim...
Mandy Kemper 0

SUN-MAR EXCEL TOILET

Brand new never used retail  $1000.00  will sell for half price what a steal. located in minnesota
mark 5

SolarBridge Power Manager, Make Offer

I've got a Power Manager from SolarBridge.  We accidently ordered an extra one of these.  It has been taken out o...
Mark Horst 0

wind turbines

I have up to 70 new 750 kw wind turbines that can be delivered before the end of the year.60 meter towers and controls.We can do...
mark justus 18

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!