For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

12v programmable timer for sale $30

I have it for sale on ebay  these sell for $80 new. auction ends 6-11-2000http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...
greg 0

Solar Boilers and Tubes

Solar tubes and boilers for sale.Built to a high spec, guaranteed and gives endless hot water.Looking for agents world wide, als...
Graham Cockroft 0

Solar Tubes and Boilers

Solar tubes and boilers for sale.Built to a high spec, guaranteed and gives endless hot water.Looking for agents world wide, als...
Graham Cockroft 0

75W PV pannels -- US$3.0/per watt!

We have 1200 pcs of 75W Multi-crystalline PV panels for sale. Our panels have passed IEC certification, and will receive UL list...
Glenzhou 0

Solar Power Pack!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2034628711A great deal!
Givingman 1

Home made tilt Up tower for a H40 wind generator

am trying to ge information or advice on building my own tilt up tower.
Gilbert Precivale 4

Xantrex X1500 Backup Power System 802-1500

$400.00 XPower Powerpack 1500 is a portable power system that can supply up to 1500 watts of household electricity – ...
George T 0

Magnesium battery - enviromentfriendly new fuel cell system

Dear sirs, we are a German company, which is specialized in new energy systems. Now we can supply prototypes of ma...
George Müller 1

solar panels

Are the photowatt 1000 UL listed? Are any of there panels UL listed?
GCHandy 3

Five New 110W /12V Mitsubishi Photovoltaic Modules FOR SALE $399.00 each

Five, brand new (4 still in manufacturer's packaging as two pairs, and one in a box on its own) Mitsubishi Electric Photovo...
GaTestMart Matt at 7

Trackers

I design and build custom Trackers, Email me for pictures and quotes. Thanks Gary
Gary Witherspoon 2

trace inverter shematic

need repair info/schematic for DR2412. doing charity work for party that cannot pay to send unit in for authorized repair  ...
gary lust 0

Wanted Wind generator for RV/Motorhome

Looking for a modestly price wind generator, preferably around 400 watts or more. Thanks...Garry
garry sheppard 2

Jacobs Wind Generator FOR SALE

[Post removed by request of owner]
Gail Lovell 2

mounting system

I have a flat and tiny roof area home in San Francisco. I've been thinking of installing as many solar panels as possible, howev...
fw 2

solar pannels 75 watt

have 8 -75 watt astro pannels for sale in NH. will be taking them down 9/2/13 and puting up 300 watters. they are working fi...
Frank Hammond 0

1982 Vintage Reynolds Aluminum

I have just completed rebuilding 2 panels and in the process of installation. Since I had little information on the original sys...
Frank deBettencourt 3

Used Composting Toilet

Sold!
Fran Read 2

PROsine 2500 watt 12v Inverter/Charger + Remote FOR SALE!

i have a Xantrex Prosine 2500 watt 12v inverter/charger w/remote that �i am selling. i currently run it with my pv array and do ...
fd cs 0

WANTED: Solarex MSX 120 panels

cheap!email: cleugh @ unm.eduif you have anything compatible
fd cs 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!