For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Batteries

For sale: Sealed lead-acid batteries  for back-up power storage. 1200 lbs. each, like brand new, 290.00 each. call Erv @ 95...
Erv Wachman 1

Jacobs Model 25 2500 Watt Control Panel - Very Nice Condition

Hello, I have a very nice looking Jacobs Wind Electric 32 volt Model 25 Control Panel for sale.I believe it is for a 2500 watt J...
Karen Bryant 1

wanted trace sw2512

want trace sw2512 unit to supplement solar system installed. Please advise re: price and shipping cost to zip 37385.
David Richert 1

Oregon Strawbale House on 5 Acres

I have a small passive-solar strawbale house in central OR, appr. 1+1/2 hours SE of Bend.  The house is off a paved road, 7...
Daniel Shea 1

Samlex 600 Watt Sine Wave Inverter For Sale

I have one of these PST-60S-12A 12V sine wave inverters. Ran for only a month before I changed to a 24V system.  Did an exc...
Michael Megee 1

Wanted- Solar Panels in New Mexico

Looking for used panels. Preferably 50W size or larger.Thanks
Jeff 1

Bergey 10KW Excel S New Price!

Over 4 year old Excel-S with Gridtek 10 Inverter. Good condition, still under warranty. It was installed much too close to the h...
Scott Fryer 1

Morningstar ProStar PS-30M Charge Controller For Sale

I have 2 of these PWM type charge controllers for sale. 30 Amp 12 or 24 V, with digital display.  See details in the store ...
Michael Megee 1

Aeromotor

I'm selling a Rebuilt 14" Aeromotor powerhead and 40' tower. Some fan blades and tower bolts are damaged. The uni...
John Zepeda 2

Revolutionary non-fuel electromagnetic engine - Unique Original New Design

A revolutionary new type of auto engine was designed for The U. S. Army (1983) with the objective in mind to create a land vehic...
Harold Carter 2

offer silicon wafer of solar grade

offer solar grade silicon wafers , size : 4", 5" , 6" , monocrystalline or polycrystalline , annual ouput is about 20MW. Eric Le...
eric lee 2

New Heliodyne Heliopak 16 Pro for sale Santa Cruz, CA

New Heliodyne Heliopak 16 Pro for sale.  This is a top of the line solar water heating appliance with built in Wi-Fi monito...
John Rosasco 2

wind turbines

looking for 3-4 megawatts of used or surplus windturbines. Need 60 hz freq. If needed we can do the conversion here. For immmedi...
mark justus 2

Delete

Delete
Jd N 2

GNB Batteries For Sale

We have some GNB VRLA sealed gel-cell batteries for sale. These batteries were used for backup in a telco environment. We have s...
Todd Smith 2

Info needed for solar system on my boat

I want to install a solar system on my 26 foot sailboat but I don't know where to begin.  There seem to be so many differen...
Joel 2

Todd PC75, 12-15VDC, 75-Amp Power Supply/Charger

I have two Todd PC 75 power supplies for sale. I have fully reconditioned these units. They can supply 12 - 15 VDC (adjustable) ...
John Hassell 2

used GNB Absolyte IIP batteries for sale

I have twelve (12) GNB Absolyte IIP Type 4-90A11-R23, 4-cell, 2 Volts Per Cell, VRLA, AGM, 440 Ah, 8 Hour to 1.75 VPC, 23-inch r...
Chuck Anderson 2

Trace Engineering SW4024 and (2) Trace T240's FOR SALE

I have a Trace SW4024 and Two T240 conversion modules Used one of the T240's for a generator connection, one for house ...
Kurt Sonnenburg 2

solar panel system for cabin

new to solar power...I need it for modest 12 volt lighting system for my 800 sq ft Alaska cabin. I plan to simply keep one premi...
Chris Ess 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!