For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

wanted solar panels

I'm looking for any qty. of panels new, or used working, my loxarion is arizona.
albacir hagerty 3

Trojan's for sale - L16's, brand new.

I bought the wrong voltage type and need to buy a different group of batteriers. These 4 Trojan's have never been used. They wer...
Cameron 2

Huge Tubular Tower FOR SALE 60 foot tall 1 foot diameter at base

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-06 AT 05:38 PM (EST)I have a very heavy duty tubular tower for sale that would be an excellent wind t...
Epower 4

Wincharger blades

I am milling new Wincharger replacement blades. The 1000 watt:$225.00, 1200 watt:$250.00, and 1500 watt:main blade $250.00, gove...
David Moller 0

solar panel and wind mill turbine wanted used or new

Looking for used or affordable solar panels and wind mill generator to produce 60 kw of power for a project in Haiti.Thanks. ...
Arielle Adrien 5

Jacobs wind turbine

I have a 17 kw Jacobs wind turbine for saleturbine is refurbished used 1 yr.complete turbine $9000 but w/o towerwith 120 ft towe...
Charles Koch 10

High Output 12Vdc LED arrays for sale.

I just finished installing a bunch of LED lighting in my home which run off of my 12V PV system. I have been experimenting with ...
Bryson Hinton 2

Free telecommunication batteries

Upgrading a jobsite in Colonie New York (near Albany), we have about 20 2v lead acid batteries that weigh around 300lbs. each an...
Steve Bird 5

Wanted: 40kw to 80kw single phase wind turbines, refurbished or non refurbished

For farm installation.  I live in the country with no access to 3 phase so would like the biggest single phase I can find.&...
John Koskan 0

Solar panels and SW5548 power panel

I recently purchased a system way to big for my needs. 1-Trace 5548 Power Panel with disconnects= $5000.  20- Sol...
Ashley Klaerner 2

wood boiler

i have a wood boiler for saleand pex pipe for heatingboiler is a open typ so that i can not blow up very safe and clean burninin...
dan phinney 5

Wanted Wind generator for RV/Motorhome

Looking for a modestly price wind generator, preferably around 400 watts or more. Thanks...Garry
garry sheppard 2

Windcharger corporation Wind mill and home made also.

For tade or sale 800watt single blade 32 volt(W>Corp.). Also a 240 volt perm magnet 3 blade with a side brake. lovelybranch@y...

wind generator need asap 3kw-25kw

I am looking for a used 3kw or 25 or 30kw wind turbine. Needed asap. thanks
brian thompson 6

Looking to buy 10 30-kw 10 50-kw and 10 100-kw windmills

I am looking to purchase 30kw, 50kw, and 100kw windmills. they will need to tie into the grid. I live in corpus christi, TX and ...
Trey Hickey 1

Solar Panels/System for Sale

I am selling eight huge solar thermal collectors. This is a Revere system for solar heat and hot water. We also have three hot w...
Danielle Paine 5

Used Wind Turbine For Ski Resort

Hi, my name is Hubert Nolet Côté, and I'm a student in training for Boralex in Quebec, Canada, in electrical engineering&...
Hubert Nolet Côté 1

Used Turbines

I am looking for used turbines 150 to 500 for clients in eastern Europe.
Slawomir Kisielewski 1

FOR SALE!!/Vertical Wind Power Systems

vertical wind power systems are soft wind turbines that generate electricity..use the wind to generate clean energy!!...units ca...
Reggie 14

DC SWAMP COOLER 20" Solar Chill $450

This unit worked wonders for my 24' yurt.  Model 2012HP runs off 12 volt system (solar panels or batteries) or 115v ac...
Paul Kolackovsky 5

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!