For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Poly Phase AC Electricity

Can anyone tell me who was president of the United States of America when the very first poly phase AC electric service was inst...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 0

pond

I have a one acre pond, 12-15 ft. deep, and would like aerate it with solar power, also have a stream with in 50 ft. would like ...
Joe 3

Portable Generator 4 sale

G1000M Mitsubishi Portable GeneratorExcellent ConditionRuns for 6-8 hours on900 watts outputMax watts 1000Voltage:  12 volt...
john moore 2

Portable solar Generator W/24 ahr storage and 10 Watt panel, 300 watt inverter

Great Self contained unit, $350 Description and Video at http://kmswoodworks.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/solar-ge...
Kevin Stevens 0

Power Converter Designs for DIYs

I'm currently developing some power converters for DIYs alternative energy such as Power Converter, MPPT Charger for Solar, UPS,...
Marlon Galsim 0

Pre-Wired E-Panel, Inverter, Charger, Charge Controller

Pre-Wired Solar Inverter/Charger/Controller This is a Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making...
Dave C 0

privode vorious kinds of electrical products,such as MCB,MCCB,ELCB,RCCB

Yueqing Shugo Electrical Co.,Ltd is  one of leading electrical manufacturers in CHINA. As an experienced manufacturer in th...
Amy Zhang 0

Prosine 1000

For Sale, Prosine 12Volt 1000 watt true sine inverter with GFCI outlets.I purchased this Prosine 1000 watt true sine inverter an...
Shawn L 1

PROsine 2500 watt 12v Inverter/Charger + Remote FOR SALE!

i have a Xantrex Prosine 2500 watt 12v inverter/charger w/remote that �i am selling. i currently run it with my pv array and do ...
fd cs 0

PVP 3200 FOR SALE

NEW IN BOX PVP 3200 INVERTER, SEE SPECS. AT http://www.pvpowered.com MSBAC130 @ HOTMAIL.COM
Michael & Gay Ballard 0

Question on Solar water heating

I am installing a solar water heating system, I made my own collectors. I bought a storage tank with a heat exchanger (coil). I ...
Esteban Velez 2

Rebuilt Jacobs 20KW wind turbines

No longer available
John E 21

removed

removed
Martin Tarafdar 0

Renusol flat roof ballast mounting system

Crate of 10 Renusol USA CS60 flat roof ballast mounts for solar panels.  The Renusol system is a unique thermoformed mounting s...
Andy Boyce 0

Revenue grade meter + base

I have a never installed revenue grade meter & round base.  Bought from AltE by mistake - Outback inverters need a diff...
Andy Boyce 0

Revolutionary non-fuel electromagnetic engine - Unique Original New Design

A revolutionary new type of auto engine was designed for The U. S. Army (1983) with the objective in mind to create a land vehic...
Harold Carter 2

RF16 Sunfrost Refigerator for sale

We bought a RF16 fridge but never was able to install it before moving, it is brand new.  New is was over $2,700 but am loo...
Tim OB 0

RV Solar boost 50

Well I am selling my old SB-50 so if anyone wants it it is on ebay (love the MX-60 so far) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...
Brock Neverman 0

Samlex 300W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter BRAND NEW

I have a Brand New Samlex 300W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter power inverter for sale. Everything is in the box. Never Used. Call 4...
Jd N 0

Samlex 600 Watt Sine Wave Inverter For Sale

I have one of these PST-60S-12A 12V sine wave inverters. Ran for only a month before I changed to a 24V system.  Did an exc...
Michael Megee 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!