For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Never used composting toilet

I've got an Envirolet MS10 that's never been unpacked from the box.  It's been sitting in storage for a year...
David Dreau 2

New Battery Cables

I have several extra battery cables. They have never been installed, just leftover extra parts from building my system. ...
Scott Stammer 0

New cheaper solar freezer and refrigerators sell

We are the manufacturer of DC 12V/24V freezers in china ,use two 85W  solar panels (34V) and put two pcs of 100 amperehour ...
Tony Han 1

New Ebook - Tired of Making Your Utility Company Rich?

Tired of Making Your Utility Company Rich?, A Solar Homeowner Explains When & Why You Need Solar on Your Home Ebook ...
Herbert Young 0

New Heliodyne Heliopak 16 Pro for sale Santa Cruz, CA

New Heliodyne Heliopak 16 Pro for sale.  This is a top of the line solar water heating appliance with built in Wi-Fi monito...
John Rosasco 2

New Solar Panel for sale

I have a new Kyocera KC 125G solar panel, never installed or used, for sale for $300.  I will deliver panel anywhere in Sou...
Louis Jensen 7

non electric composting toilet for sale

this toilet is a Sunmar.  it's brand new.  we bought two only needed one and have this sitting here, so it's...
mary mattos 4

Off-Grid Solar Energy Storage Batteries

Our company has HUNDREDS of tested, Certified, sealed lead acid (SLA) absorbed glass mat (AGM) OFF-GRID SOLAR ENERGY STORAGE BAT...
April K 5

offer silicon wafer of solar grade

offer solar grade silicon wafers , size : 4", 5" , 6" , monocrystalline or polycrystalline , annual ouput is about 20MW. Eric Le...
eric lee 2

offer Solar AM/FM Radio Flashlight Crank Dynamo

Solar AM/FM Radio Flashlight Crank DynamoESL1061 Am/Fm Hand Crank Solar Radio Multi Function: 1. Solar Radio 2. Flashlight 3. Si...
eric lee 0

offer solar module,solar panel,solar cell

Monocrystalline or multicrystalline More than 20 items finished solar module and cell, solar panels Offer upto 100 KW solar pane...
eric lee 0

offer solar power system

Offer you best solution for elecricity crisis. Solar power system, 18w, 40w, 100w, 200w, and solar house. We can customize your ...
eric lee 0

Office Cubicles

It is a bit out of the ordinary to find office furniture listed on this site, but we thought we would give it a try! Our office ...
LuAnn Mattson 0

On or off the grid?

I have two wind generators for sale.Winpower 2.5KW downwind(tailless) for charging batteries.Jacobs 10KW inter-tie system to hoo...
ST Raynis 12

Oregon Strawbale House on 5 Acres

I have a small passive-solar strawbale house in central OR, appr. 1+1/2 hours SE of Bend.  The house is off a paved road, 7...
Daniel Shea 1

Outback dual circuit 80 amp Ground Fault Protector

I ordered this by mistake...it will handle 1 or 2 charge controllers.  Goes on the PV input to provide your AE system compl...
Tr S 4

Outback FlexNet DC

FlexNet DC for sale. Used as battery monitor with MATE and/or as auxiliary relay control. Removed from service. Fully tested and...
John Hassell 0

Outback FX2524T 2500W - 24V inverter, unused

I ordered this last spring and didn't have time to install it; now we've decided to switch to a 12 volt system so we&#...
Cathy Joly 1

Outback Hub 4

Outback Hub 4, 4-port router/interface for sale. Removed from service. Fully tested and serviceable. Price: $100.00. Call 603-78...
John Hassell 0

Outback Sealed M-Series Inverter/Charger FX2012MT (60Hz) - $1,000

Purchased in August 2014, this mobile/marine charger is used but in excellent condition! Includes all original parts and documen...
Hunter York 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!