For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Whisper 100 Wind Turbine - 900Watt 12/24/36/48V Marine with Control

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Condition: Slightly Used (Used for 2 weeks for demo) Sold 'As is' ...
Jim Weber 0

Whisper 100 Wind Turbine - 900Watt 12/24/36/48V Marine with Control

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Condition: Slightly Used (Used for 2 weeks for demo) Sold 'As is' ...
Jim Weber 0

24V AIR-X Land 400Watt Wind GENERATOR Turbine w/ INTERNAL Regulator

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Sold "As is" Condition: Used This unit may qualify for State &...
Jim Weber 0

Sine Wave Inverter 4000 Watts (Magnum Energy MS4024AE 24V)

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Sold "As is" Condition: used This unit may qualify for State &...
Jim Weber 2

eco-community

Our Eco Community offers each home owner a positive Natural environment within which to design and build their home.  We ar...
Jim Peck 0

It would be very helpful if prices were posted

some of us still have dialup so prices and locations would be very helpful on items for sale  thanks
Jim Martin 0

FOR SALE! Trace SW4024 and T240 conversion module.

Trace SW 4024 Solar Inverter. 4000 watt, 24 volt DC solar inverter with built in battery charger. This unit is designed for an o...
Jim Case 7

Wanted: COMPOST TOILET, No-Water, Non-Electric

My husband and I have been living abroad for 3 years (partly in the Peace Corps in Mongolia)and are moving back to the U.S. to l...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Wanted: Wood to build floor for yurt/ger

Looking to make a floor out of used/old wood for Mongolian yurt/ger. If you have just torn down a barn or even have some scrap w...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Wanted:Small Woodburning Stove for Yurt/Ger

Looking for a small woodburning stove for a yurt/ger. We'd use it to heat the yurt and also to cook on in the wintertime. I...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Trace DR3624 Inverter & Trojan L16H Batteries For Sale

i recently purchased a renewable energy set up, there are some components that i do not need.  for sale i have a new ...
Jerry Buscher 15

Used wind generators and solar panels for sale

We have two 10 KW Bergy wind generators with towers, controllers, invertors etc... We will sell both for the price of one or...
Jeff Schneider 4

Lakota Wind generato Marine Head

Used 800 watt Lakota Marine Wind generator head. One blade broken but have three new blades (not OEM) that will fit if you are i...
Jeff Ruhren 0

Wanted- Solar Panels in New Mexico

Looking for used panels. Preferably 50W size or larger.Thanks
Jeff 1

looking for a turnkey system

Hi - I live in 92691 and am ready to purchase a turnkey system, including full installation. I have done good basic homework but...
jeff 0

used wind generators for sale

We have a few different types of used wind generators for sale.(3) Aeroman 40 kw $20k 3 phase 240 or 480 VAC, 50' tower(2) ...
jason delatova 5

Jacobs 1800 Watt with 50 ft. Tower for sale

1948 Jacobs Wind Electric with 50 foot tiltable tower for sale.  Generator, blades, and governor were rebuilt by Mick Sagrillo ...
Jason Bloomberg 0

aermotor windmill tower

I have a 3-legged 30' aermotor windmill tower for sale.  $350 - located in southwest missouri - janesworld99 @ yahoo.com - (4...
jane harlow 1

Inverter

1 brand new Trace SW2512 sine wave inverter - used as demo at trade shows. Sale price $1600 plus freight
James Wassel 3

Wind turbine

3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2 - 24 volt models. Retail value $1100, sale price $400 (warning -...
James Wassel 17

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!