For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Wind Turbine Software

Wind Turbine Software WindTurbo is a program for designing new wind turbines or analyzing existing ones. The software i...
Dimitar P 1

Windmills - Waterpumping for sale - Dempster and Aermotor

I currently have the following for sale: 1  8' 12A Dempster - with 30' tower 3  8' 702 Aer...
Ron Stauffer 1

solar system parts

looking for a trace c60 or c40 controler used, 2000-35000 watt inverter modified sine wave fine, uni-solar us64 pannels. i have ...
randy vanscoy 1

Solar Charger Controller

For Sale - Steca Solarix Sigma 12/24 V 20Amp solar charger controller. Used for a few months. I have enlarged my system and had ...
Steve Walsh 1

what's the diffence in choosing a 12 or a 24 or 48v wind turbine and inverter?

anyone knows
adrian 1

2100 sq ft house solar/wind power heating

Rural living (yeh-baby) I am having my house constructed and would LOVE to get off 1/2 the electric grid to run TV/COMPUTER/APPL...
DJ wEBSTER 1

Looking to buy 10 30-kw 10 50-kw and 10 100-kw windmills

I am looking to purchase 30kw, 50kw, and 100kw windmills. they will need to tie into the grid. I live in corpus christi, TX and ...
Trey Hickey 1

BP-585's and Siemens H-50's PV panels

I have eight BP-585 85 watt PV panels never used still in boxes, asking $375 each if you purchase four. Siemens H50's 50 watt pa...
Arcandspark 1

solar system for sale

I've got a solar system that I was using in my home that I need to sell, since I'm moving and can't use it at the new place.4 x ...
bill stec 1

Used sunmar compact

For Sale: Compact sunmar composting toilet CLEAN W/stacks "A lot" and deverter used very little But work well. First $750. +pack...
Bill Hughes 1

BP125u panels for sale

I have two brand new BP 125 watt solar panels.  I want to sell one, but might consider selling both.  Never used, but ...
Andy P 1

Wind turbine software

I sale wind turbine software for analyses of geometry of blade, perfomance, power, energy production, stresses in blade. GUI, ST...
dimitar 1

Super Larger Hawker SLA 1500 amp hour batteries.

I have a 48 volt Hawker battery set up ( thats eight 6 volt 1500 amp cells) never used still in the crates with hardware and cab...
Arcandspark 1

Used Turbines

I am looking for used turbines 150 to 500 for clients in eastern Europe.
Slawomir Kisielewski 1

aermotor windmill tower

I have a 3-legged 30' aermotor windmill tower for sale.  $350 - located in southwest missouri - janesworld99 @ yahoo.com - (4...
jane harlow 1

Aermotor Windmills for Sale

6' 702 Aermotor on 21'widespread tower- $15008' 702 Aermotor on 27' tower          - $1800Both just tak...
Ron Stauffer 1

Need partner / suppliers

Dear sir/madam,My family has 30 hectare farm in south west of Turkey. Due to financial difficulties, Turkey is facing frequent p...
K. Ibrahim 1

wind turbines

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-05 AT 08:13 PM (EST)</font>&...
James Wassel 1

Solar Power Pack!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2034628711A great deal!
Givingman 1

AM100 Inverter Monitor FOR SALE

I have a new in box Advanced Energy brand AM100 inverter monitor that I don't need to use any time soon, and so I will sell it t...
rab bit 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!