For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

LOOKING FOR SMALL ROUND PV CELLS FOR HOBBY PROJECT

I am looking for small PV cells-2-3inches in diameter for a hobby project. Where can I purchasethis and a small dc motor that it...
Valerie 2

Looking to buy 10 30-kw 10 50-kw and 10 100-kw windmills

I am looking to purchase 30kw, 50kw, and 100kw windmills. they will need to tie into the grid. I live in corpus christi, TX and ...
Trey Hickey 1

looking to buy Air 403 tubine? anyone has them for sale. adri

looking to buy Air 403 tubine? anyone has them for sale. adri
adrian 0

LP refrigerator - like new

Norcold LP / electric refrigerator for sale. 7-cf frig and 2-cf freezer.  Purchased new 10 years ago, used indoors 8 years,...
Craig Gammarino 2

Magnesium battery - enviromentfriendly new fuel cell system

Dear sirs, we are a German company, which is specialized in new energy systems. Now we can supply prototypes of ma...
George Müller 1

Magnum Energy MS2012 Inverter/Charger - $1150

Lightly used MS2012 for sale.  Purchased it in 2012 and only used on summer weekends.  Works great!!  Includes original docum...
Bob Portilla 0

Magnum MagnaSine ME2012AE Inverter

Magnum MS2012 Inverter for sale. Operates from 12 VDC. Output power is 2,000 Watts, 120VAC, 60Hz. Output waveform is pure sine w...
John Hassell 0

Maine tax rebates for wind turbine install

I see that New Jersey and California offer rebates if you install energy alt, does Maine have a program like that?
Joe Gibbs 0

Master Distribution Rights for Sale

The Turbex Master Distribution Rights for the USA are for sale.  The package includes 10 wind turbines with towers, control...
larry page 1

Matrix 75 Watt 12V Solar Panels-$375

I have 20 panels available. New, never opened in original shipping box. The panels may be picked up if you're in the DC MD ...
Tom Serra 4

MC4 Connector Extensions and 10 and 15 amp Din Rail Circuit Breakers

Excellent condition: 8'and 15' MC4 Connector Extension #10 Awg (which have been cut) and 10 and 15 amp din rail mo...
Duane Nealon 0

Mitsubushi Solar Panels for Sale 170W

Selling Solar Panels Model: Mitsubishi MF170EB4 Quantity: 150 Lots of 10 or More will sell for $3.85 per wat...
Amanda Evans 2

Morningstar ProStar PS-30M Charge Controller For Sale

I have 2 of these PWM type charge controllers for sale. 30 Amp 12 or 24 V, with digital display.  See details in the store ...
Michael Megee 1

Morningstar SunKeeper SK-12, 12 A, 12 V Controller

I have a Brand New Morningstar SunKeeper SK-12, 12 A, 12 V Controller for sale. It is Brand NEW Asking $65 which includes shippi...
Jd N 0

Morningstar SureSine Power Inverter SOLD

I have a Morningstar SureSine Power Inverter for sale. This was used as a project for a few months and has been used indoors. St...
Jd N 0

mounting system

I have a flat and tiny roof area home in San Francisco. I've been thinking of installing as many solar panels as possible, howev...
fw 2

NA

NA
Jd N 0

Need Direction

I'm very interested in starting a new career in the alternative energy field, but where do you go to school for that???Anybody k...
Dave 3

Need one BP 5170 panel

Does anyone have a spare BP 5170 (170 watt monocrystalline) panel? I need one, or two to fix my burned out panel(s).&nb...
James J 0

Need partner / suppliers

Dear sir/madam,My family has 30 hectare farm in south west of Turkey. Due to financial difficulties, Turkey is facing frequent p...
K. Ibrahim 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!