For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Solar Boilers and Tubes

Solar tubes and boilers for sale.Built to a high spec, guaranteed and gives endless hot water.Looking for agents world wide, als...
Graham Cockroft 0

12v programmable timer for sale $30

I have it for sale on ebay  these sell for $80 new. auction ends 6-11-2000http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...
greg 0

Whisper 175, tower kit, Trace inverter

All new, never installed.  Can't get a permit.  Whisper 175 is still in crate, s/n 17211622.  Lake Michigan ...
Greg Jones 2

Thinking about selling the following stuff.

I have a older Trace Suntie inverter, currently up and running with 4 Sharp 165w panels, I bought the panels last April, so not ...
Gus Spagnotti 4

What size Wind Generator do we need?

I was just wondering if anybody happens to know how to determine the size of wind generator we need.  
Halston Anderson 2

Revolutionary non-fuel electromagnetic engine - Unique Original New Design

A revolutionary new type of auto engine was designed for The U. S. Army (1983) with the objective in mind to create a land vehic...
Harold Carter 2

solar power

Can a 1500 watt electric heater be operated by solar power?  If so, how would you start this project?
harold ellenburg 1

"2 Jacobs Wind Generators for Sale"

My father collected Jacobs wind generators and parts years ago and the time has come to part with them. Included in the lot are ...
Harold Moses 11

New Ebook - Tired of Making Your Utility Company Rich?

Tired of Making Your Utility Company Rich?, A Solar Homeowner Explains When & Why You Need Solar on Your Home Ebook ...
Herbert Young 0

Water Baby-Monitor-Controller for sale

I used this system for about 3 months. It all works great. My setup used 600' of 1.25" line with 110 feet of head. The...
Howard Firm 0

Water Baby,Trimetric 2020, C40 Controller, 1000w dump load resistor sale

Sold
Howard Firm 0

Used Wind Turbine For Ski Resort

Hi, my name is Hubert Nolet Côté, and I'm a student in training for Boralex in Quebec, Canada, in electrical engineering&...
Hubert Nolet Côté 1

Outback Sealed M-Series Inverter/Charger FX2012MT (60Hz) - $1,000

Purchased in August 2014, this mobile/marine charger is used but in excellent condition! Includes all original parts and documen...
Hunter York 0

SOLD

This panel has been sold.
Ilene Collins 0

Solar panels

I am interested in learning exactly how to make a solar panel ! From the raw materials and chemicals to make a photovoltaic cell...
J Gerald 20

Wind Turbines

Looking for a company that manufactures "egg-beater" type/style wind turbines
J.R. Pritchett 7

turbine and rotors

If you go to gsaauctions.gov and then to miscellanious it looks like there are some ge brand turbins for sale right now 1...
James Anspaugh 0

Need one BP 5170 panel

Does anyone have a spare BP 5170 (170 watt monocrystalline) panel? I need one, or two to fix my burned out panel(s).&nb...
James J 0

delete

delete
James Schwalbach 0

Inverter

1 brand new Trace SW2512 sine wave inverter - used as demo at trade shows. Sale price $1600 plus freight
James Wassel 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!