For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

12v programmable timer for sale $30

I have it for sale on ebay  these sell for $80 new. auction ends 6-11-2000http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...
greg 0

Used Sun Frost RF16 for sale

I am selling a Sun Frost RF16 refrigerator/freezer in very good condition for $1000. It has beige formica, the hinge is on...
Richard Crane 0

RV Solar boost 50

Well I am selling my old SB-50 so if anyone wants it it is on ebay (love the MX-60 so far) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...
Brock Neverman 0

Outback Sealed M-Series Inverter/Charger FX2012MT (60Hz) - $1,000

Purchased in August 2014, this mobile/marine charger is used but in excellent condition! Includes all original parts and documen...
Hunter York 0

Fronius IG Plus V Grid Tie Inverter: 11.4 kW, 208/240VAC, 3-Phase

Fronius IG Plus V Grid Tie Inverter, 11.4-3 11.4 kW, 208/240VAC, 3-Phase New unit used for showroom demo only:&...
Jim Weber 0

Xantrex Off Grid Inverter/Charger 1500-Watt 24VDC TR1524-120-60

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Xantrex Off Grid Inverter/Charger 1500-Watt 24VDC TR1524-120-60 Sold 'As is'...
Jim Weber 0

Revenue grade meter + base

I have a never installed revenue grade meter & round base.  Bought from AltE by mistake - Outback inverters need a diff...
Andy Boyce 0

Jacobs 1800 Watt with 50 ft. Tower for sale

1948 Jacobs Wind Electric with 50 foot tiltable tower for sale.  Generator, blades, and governor were rebuilt by Mick Sagrillo ...
Jason Bloomberg 0

Solar Power Pack!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2034628711A great deal!
Givingman 1

Windmills - Waterpumping for sale - Dempster and Aermotor

I currently have the following for sale: 1  8' 12A Dempster - with 30' tower 3  8' 702 Aer...
Ron Stauffer 1

Wind Turbine Software

Wind Turbine Software WindTurbo is a program for designing new wind turbines or analyzing existing ones. The software i...
Dimitar P 1

Need partner / suppliers

Dear sir/madam,My family has 30 hectare farm in south west of Turkey. Due to financial difficulties, Turkey is facing frequent p...
K. Ibrahim 1

used solar water heating system

http://www.dudadiesel.com/img/item/solarheater.jpg We've had this system mounted on our roof for about 2 years now...
Brian Duda 1

GNB Absolyte IIP Batteries being removed next week from Telecom Environment

3-100A29 Batteries  90+ available  Excellent Condition Professionally Removed  These are coming out of H...
Robert ADCS Telecom 1

Solar Charger Controller

For Sale - Steca Solarix Sigma 12/24 V 20Amp solar charger controller. Used for a few months. I have enlarged my system and had ...
Steve Walsh 1

Wanted- Solar Panels in New Mexico

Looking for used panels. Preferably 50W size or larger.Thanks
Jeff 1

Aermotor windmills for sale and parts

These are water pumping ranch style vintage windmills.  Currently for sale: 4   8' Aermotors on stub, 27...
Ron Stauffer 1

Bergey 10KW Excel S New Price!

Over 4 year old Excel-S with Gridtek 10 Inverter. Good condition, still under warranty. It was installed much too close to the h...
Scott Fryer 1

Outback FX2524T 2500W - 24V inverter, unused

I ordered this last spring and didn't have time to install it; now we've decided to switch to a 12 volt system so we&#...
Cathy Joly 1

batteries

dear company i have a new battery that i just got a patent on it is a reverseable battery that will work in any car or truck on ...
david d setliff 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!