For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

eBay - GE SOLAR PANEL 85 WATT GEPV-085-MNA-001

I have just listed a GE SOLAR PANEL 85 WATT GEPV-085-MNA-001 as a NO RESERVE auction on eBay. See the item at the following link...
Jd N 2

"2 Jacobs Wind Generators for Sale"

My father collected Jacobs wind generators and parts years ago and the time has come to part with them. Included in the lot are ...
Harold Moses 11

1982 Vintage Reynolds Aluminum

I have just completed rebuilding 2 panels and in the process of installation. Since I had little information on the original sys...
Frank deBettencourt 3

SunnyBoy 1800w Inverter + SunnyBeam wireless monitor

Used for one year.  Great condition.  Removed from existing system to install  battery based components.$750 + shipping f...
Rich Rivers 0

Air 403 12v wind generators

I have two 12 volt Air 403 wind modules new in the box. One box is unopened, but neither have been removed from the box since th...
Rich Gonzalez 14

Exeltech 12V 1100 Watt Inverter NEW IN BOX Listed on eBay

I have a brand new Exeltech 12V 1100 watt sine inverter for sale. Brand new in box, never used with manual. This is now listed o...
Jd N 2

Trace MS100 MicroSine Utility-Interactive Gridtie Inverter - SOLD

I have a Trace Microsine Inverter for sale. Asking price is $400 USD which includes shipping to Continental USA Only. F...
Jd N 4

Morningstar SureSine Power Inverter SOLD

I have a Morningstar SureSine Power Inverter for sale. This was used as a project for a few months and has been used indoors. St...
Jd N 0

wind turbines

I have up to 70 new 750 kw wind turbines that can be delivered before the end of the year.60 meter towers and controls.We can do...
mark justus 18

For sale 15 watt solar panel new

I have a 15 watt sunsei solar panel that is new in the box. I am asking $60.00 plus shipping. Thanks
Brian Thompson 6

Jacobs 17k wind generators for sale

I have two Jacobs 17K generator heads, sets of blades, sections of tower, control panels, choke and other miscelaneous parts for...
Dennis Hansen 6

Inverter

1 brand new Trace SW2512 sine wave inverter - used as demo at trade shows. Sale price $1600 plus freight
James Wassel 3

NA

NA
Jd N 0

Jacobs Wind Generator FOR SALE

[Post removed by request of owner]
Gail Lovell 2

Aermotor Windmills for Sale

Currently have the following and all are rebuilt: 1  6' Aermotor 3  8' Aermotor - choice of 27...
Ron Stauffer 1

Air-X Land Residential Wind Turbines

Can any one guide me for the shipping methods and shipping charges for Air-X Land Residential Wind Turbines 12v land to India Pu...
Nishad Sevekari 0

For sale. Air-X 24 volt wind turbine

Air-X 24V wind turbine. Had it installed a little over a year. Couldn't quite get it high enough above the trees, especiall...
Raymond Cayer 2

For sale 2300 watt wind generator

I have a 2300 watt max wind generator for sale that includes,carriage,tail section,2.5  hp motor,blades and hub. Asking $49...
Brian Thompson 2

Batteries - 105 a.h. industrial grade

One lot 30 each, telecommunications grade 12 volts. 105 amp hour 850 amp. Measurments are 4.5 wide, 9.5 tall, 22.5 long and 88 l...
Ronald Flournoy 9

Sanyo 190 Panels for sale

4 Sanyo 190 panels for sale at $1023.00 each. Still in boxes, never used.
Revision Energy 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!