For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Inverter, E-panel, charge controller pre wired for sale $2000

Off-grid Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making installation easy. This is plug and play equipment an...
Dave C 3

inverters

im in need of a trace inverter pure sinewave 1800 watt CHEEP ! I had a electrical problem and it took mine out for good. might c...
randy vanscoy 1

Investment in Windpower in China Wanted

Joint Venture InitiativeWind Power Equipment Production Line in Wuhan, ChinaParty A: China Changjiang Power Company1. Background...
chen minghua 0

It would be very helpful if prices were posted

some of us still have dialup so prices and locations would be very helpful on items for sale  thanks
Jim Martin 0

Jacobs 1.8kW 32Vdc Wind Generator and Tower For Sale

I'm selling a Jacobs 1.8kW 32Vdc wind generator with a 100ft self supporting tower.  It has been in use for the last ten y...
Richard Spirk 1

Jacobs 17k wind generators for sale

I have two Jacobs 17K generator heads, sets of blades, sections of tower, control panels, choke and other miscelaneous parts for...
Dennis Hansen 6

Jacobs 1800 Watt with 50 ft. Tower for sale

1948 Jacobs Wind Electric with 50 foot tiltable tower for sale.  Generator, blades, and governor were rebuilt by Mick Sagrillo ...
Jason Bloomberg 0

JACOBS 20 KW FOR SALE

100 FT TOWER,RE-BUILT ALT,TOWER PAINTED,NEW GEARS,EVERYTHING ALL THE TOWER NEEDS IS NOSE CONE ASSEMLY,AND NEW BLADES,,TOWER IS H...
Dan Obrien 0

Jacobs Automatic Wind-Electric Plant Model 60B, Serial Number 47B58

For serious inquiries only and as a package, I have the following for sale: 1) Jacobs Automatic Wind-Electric Plant, Model 6...
Joseph Tinko 6

Jacobs Model 25 2500 Watt Control Panel - Very Nice Condition

Hello, I have a very nice looking Jacobs Wind Electric 32 volt Model 25 Control Panel for sale.I believe it is for a 2500 watt J...
Karen Bryant 1

JACOBS WIND ELECTRIC

I have an old Jacobs wind generator with a 60 foot steel tower for sale. The generator is a 40 volt D C model 45.  There ar...
Tom Haymore 2

Jacobs Wind Electric Generator

I have a Jacobs wind generator without blades for sale. Number 46A91 40 volts dc Mode 45 e-mail Tom at tsan...
Tom Haymore 2

Jacobs Wind Generator 2500 watt

I have a 1951 Jacobs wind generator, 2500 watts, 36 volts for sale.  Cost: $2,500 plus shipping.  Please email with an...
Doug DeGroot 4

Jacobs Wind Generator FOR SALE

[Post removed by request of owner]
Gail Lovell 2

Jacobs wind turbine

I have a 17 kw Jacobs wind turbine for saleturbine is refurbished used 1 yr.complete turbine $9000 but w/o towerwith 120 ft towe...
Charles Koch 10

Kyocera 130w solar panel for sale

I have a Kyocera 130w solar panel for sale. I'm asking $300.00 ph# 530-554-3986 Chris
Bruce Bonner 0

Lakota Wind generato Marine Head

Used 800 watt Lakota Marine Wind generator head. One blade broken but have three new blades (not OEM) that will fit if you are i...
Jeff Ruhren 0

Large GNB batteries (AGM )

I have a GNB 24 volt 2400 amp hour AGM battery set up that is in very good condition, has more than ten to twelve years of good ...
Arcandspark 1

LM-470 motorized tower 70 ft.

This is a 4 section (20') 70 ft. high com tower. It has new motor and control circuit. I also have replaced wire cable....
Ray Thornton 0

looking for a turnkey system

Hi - I live in 92691 and am ready to purchase a turnkey system, including full installation. I have done good basic homework but...
jeff 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!