For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

sold

sold
Michael D 0

SOLD

SOLD
Jd N 0

sold

sold
David A 5

Solarsheet 1500G for sale

I purchased a Solarsheet 1500G a little while back, and shortly after I moved into a Condo.  It has never been used, or eve...
Andrew Gowans 11

SolarBridge Power Manager, Make Offer

I've got a Power Manager from SolarBridge.  We accidently ordered an extra one of these.  It has been taken out o...
Mark Horst 0

Solar, Vibrating Cell Phone Batteries

Sun Power = Convenience & PracticalityAvailable for Nokia 5100/6100/7100 Series2 Models:  Slim or ExtendedSpecs:  Slim...
Mandy Kemper 0

SOLAR WATER PUMPS AND OTHER SOLAR SYSTEMS

From; Ndelle YAPWe would like to order different types of water pumping solar systems for boreholes of depth 40 to 150 meters. A...
Env Consult 3

Solar Water Dish Heater/ Chickens

For Sale- Solar Water dish, can be used for animals drinking water. www.shopthecoop.com
Melonie K 0

Solar Tubes and Boilers

Solar tubes and boilers for sale.Built to a high spec, guaranteed and gives endless hot water.Looking for agents world wide, als...
Graham Cockroft 0

solar system parts

looking for a trace c60 or c40 controler used, 2000-35000 watt inverter modified sine wave fine, uni-solar us64 pannels. i have ...
randy vanscoy 1

solar system for sale

I've got a solar system that I was using in my home that I need to sell, since I'm moving and can't use it at the new place.4 x ...
bill stec 1

solar system and generator for sale - new

I bought these for a vacation home/Y2K retreat that I never built, so I don't need it. All equipment is new in box, unopened, ne...
Dennis 3

solar powered flat roof drainage pumps

A general home inspector I worked with mentioned a solar pump, the shape of a pancake, that can be placed on a flat roof in area...
Kathy Close 0

Solar Power Pack!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2034628711A great deal!
Givingman 1

Solar Power Garden lamp

I like to design my own garden light with solar power. At present I am not interested in high power lamps. I need to find a prac...
Lionel Palliya Guruge 0

solar power

Can a 1500 watt electric heater be operated by solar power?  If so, how would you start this project?
harold ellenburg 1

Solar Pathfinder w/ Tripod for Sale (Never Been Used)

I have a Solar Pathfinder with Tripod and Case that has never been used.   I am asking $150.00 firm, plus shipping.  I am loc...
Ronald Jones 0

solar pannels us64 used or new

looking to expand my system. looking for used or cheap new us64 pannels. will travel to pick up in person. live in missouri. ...
Randy Vanscoy 0

solar pannels 75 watt

have 8 -75 watt astro pannels for sale in NH. will be taking them down 9/2/13 and puting up 300 watters. they are working fi...
Frank Hammond 0

solar panels????

I m new here on this site and just bought a house with solar panels for my water heater - the "repair" man who was res...
Ellen G 13

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!