For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Grid intertie, 12KW

I have a Model 225/12kwfc inverter made by Acheval Wind Electronics.  This was used with a 10KW Jacobs.  The wind mach...
Oly Olson 0

GTFX2524 Outback Inverter for sale and 8 VLX 53 Solar panels

GTFX2524 Outback Inverter was bought last year moving and need to sell.  Solar panels are 8 years old perfect condition, al...
Lloyd Wylie 2

Hawker Batteries For Sale

I have a 48 volt Hawker battery set up ( thats eight 6 volt 1500 amp cells) never used still in the crates with hardware and cab...
Arcandspark 0

Hawker SBS C11 12volt 92ah Industrial Batteries

I have 3 Hawker SBS C11 12volt 92ah industrial batteries. These are designed to last 15 years. They are $250 for all, mint condi...
Jd N 0

help

we are about to build our dream house 0ff the grid need an affordable solar setup to run night time lights can anyone help pleas...
jon jess 3

High Output 12Vdc LED arrays for sale.

I just finished installing a bunch of LED lighting in my home which run off of my 12V PV system. I have been experimenting with ...
Bryson Hinton 2

Home made tilt Up tower for a H40 wind generator

am trying to ge information or advice on building my own tilt up tower.
Gilbert Precivale 4

Homebuilt Wind Turbine Parts for sale on eBay ending 3/29/09

I have parts for a homemade wind turbine for sale. These are all listed on eBay in a no reserve auction. Visit my project page f...
Jd N 0

Huge Tubular Tower FOR SALE 60 foot tall 1 foot diameter at base

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-06 AT 05:38 PM (EST)I have a very heavy duty tubular tower for sale that would be an excellent wind t...
Epower 4

hydrogen

http://makisoft.net/quantronix
Michel Bisson 0

I am looking for used wind turbine 1KW-400RW, solar panels and long working UPS

I am looking for used wind turbine 1KW-400RW, solar panels and long working UPS.
Eugene A.Bukin 0

I am looking for used wind turbines in good conditions 100-600KW

For my clients in Russia I am looking for used wind turbines in good conditions 100-600KW without towers.
Eugene A.Bukin 1

I have a Brand new SunEye Site Analysis Tool

I have a brand new SunEye Site Analysis Tool Used once best offer I can email my receipt David (347) 291-1214&#...
David Blumenfeld 0

i NEED a solar pannel for science class but........

i really need a soler pannel for my science class, but i barely get enough allowance to buy deoderant ,a magazine ,and lunch(at ...
Brad R. 3

I'm a Marketing Executive offering FREE MARKETING help. Is Your Marketing Team Maximizing Business? I'm a Marketing Executive Available for FREE

Dear Alternative Energy Community:Did you know that the BEST PRO TEAMS draft for athletic ability not for the specific position?...
Stewart Hampton 0

im looking for a company

that can desighn and put in a wind turbine system50 to 200 mw wind farm the tie in is 38kbline4 to 5 miles from sight the avarag...
shawn cochran 3

Info needed for solar system on my boat

I want to install a solar system on my 26 foot sailboat but I don't know where to begin.  There seem to be so many differen...
Joel 2

Interested in being a Strategic Partner in South India, Bangalore

Hi there, I am looking for dealership of Solar power unit ranging from 1KVA to 20 KVA. We are placed in Bangalore and serve ...
Varun Bennikal 0

Internet

We are moving to a remote area. I will miss internet. Is there such a thing as a remote modem??
Serena Roseberry 14

Inverter

1 brand new Trace SW2512 sine wave inverter - used as demo at trade shows. Sale price $1600 plus freight
James Wassel 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!