For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Tax Deductable Donations

Infinity Embassy Church is a Christian Organization devoted to restoring and distributing donated items to the homeless and othe...
Michael West 0

wanted Sine Wave Inverter 24V, 1500W, 220v euro socket and a Air 403 24V wind turbine

wanted Sine Wave Inverter 24V, 1500W, 220v european socket and a Air 403 24V wind turbine
Adriano Ferrero 0

SolarBridge Power Manager, Make Offer

I've got a Power Manager from SolarBridge.  We accidently ordered an extra one of these.  It has been taken out o...
Mark Horst 0

looking to buy Air 403 tubine? anyone has them for sale. adri

looking to buy Air 403 tubine? anyone has them for sale. adri
adrian 0

Investment in Windpower in China Wanted

Joint Venture InitiativeWind Power Equipment Production Line in Wuhan, ChinaParty A: China Changjiang Power Company1. Background...
chen minghua 0

solar pannels us64 used or new

looking to expand my system. looking for used or cheap new us64 pannels. will travel to pick up in person. live in missouri. ...
Randy Vanscoy 0

24V AIR-X Land 400Watt Wind GENERATOR Turbine w/ INTERNAL Regulator

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Sold "As is" Condition: Used This unit may qualify for State &...
Jim Weber 0

wind and dealer (local)

What is average wind for 55052, Mankato, Faribault, MN?  Who is your nearest dealer?  Same for Austin, MN.  I am ...
dan 0

Water2FIRE generation for a Green Earth

Subject: Water2Fire generation for all cooking, heating, metal industry and farming (heat for green house)Dear All,We are glad t...
Ron Tan 0

I'm a Marketing Executive offering FREE MARKETING help. Is Your Marketing Team Maximizing Business? I'm a Marketing Executive Available for FREE

Dear Alternative Energy Community:Did you know that the BEST PRO TEAMS draft for athletic ability not for the specific position?...
Stewart Hampton 0

Solar Pathfinder w/ Tripod for Sale (Never Been Used)

I have a Solar Pathfinder with Tripod and Case that has never been used.   I am asking $150.00 firm, plus shipping.  I am loc...
Ronald Jones 0

Poly Phase AC Electricity

Can anyone tell me who was president of the United States of America when the very first poly phase AC electric service was inst...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 0

Green home near Hubbard TX

Fenced yard, two fishing ponds with black bass and blue gill perch, with plenty of room for horses and much more (2.8 Acres). B...
Tim Vaughn 0

Xantrex XW 4548 and Accompanying Products For Sale

XW 4548 Inverter XW Solar Charge Controller MPPT XW Distribution Panel XW Communication Gateway XW System Contro...
Eloisa deCastro 0

JACOBS 20 KW FOR SALE

100 FT TOWER,RE-BUILT ALT,TOWER PAINTED,NEW GEARS,EVERYTHING ALL THE TOWER NEEDS IS NOSE CONE ASSEMLY,AND NEW BLADES,,TOWER IS H...
Dan Obrien 0

water pum want

A.K.V.Emporium in Srilanka need solar water pum for irrigation  farmers used  and USED SOLAR panels.Thanking youN.Loge...
N.Logeswaran 0

vostri negozi presenti in Italia

volevo sapere se ci sono negozi affiliati in Italia con i vostri prezzi e  per superare il problema lingua,le tasse e le sp...
Angelo 0

Hawker Batteries For Sale

I have a 48 volt Hawker battery set up ( thats eight 6 volt 1500 amp cells) never used still in the crates with hardware and cab...
Arcandspark 0

Xantrex/Trace Items for Sale

I have the following items for sale.    DR3624 Inverter, 3,600-Watt, 24 V, 1 each    DC250 DC D...
John Hassell 0

Breakers, volt meters, amp meter, cables, connectors...

It all has to go, lightning static disapators, ac and dc volt meters, amp meters, breakers, cable connectors, switches, buss bar...
Arcandspark 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!