RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

where do I begin?

I just bought a house in Vermont.  I want to use as little electricity as possible. I am interested in a gas stove and refr...
CathIe P. 3

NOVICE Q: Solar feasibility in Northeast US suburbs

Greetings,A few questions from a total tyro here.  My wife and I are considering a solar setup to provide some of the heat ...
Charles Homan 1

solar startr

are there any do-it-yourself solar sites out there=build my own solar  but need to know what to buy
jonathan knowles 1

Need help with solar panels

We recently purchase a house and the seller left numerous items.  Among them are 5 solar panels.  Two of them are labe...
Jessica Wall 1

Energy in poor countries

Coming from a third world country I am interested in knowing what could be the best choice for a poor country in terms of energy...
Newton Jeudy 1

converting natural gas appliances to propane

ok here is my dilema... im moving into a townhome that does not have natural gas connections and i HATE cooking with electric. q...
wayne granzin 1

What type of generator

I'm planning on building an off-grid house in two years.  I plan to use a solar/wind combo with a propane generator for tho...
Bone Scavenger 2

100% solor energy for bus/and or wind

Hello,I'm new to this and about to convert a 86 gmcschool bus into a home with and addition.I would like to be totally self cont...
Uriyah Charron 2

Small scale energy independence

This is what I am "talking" about. http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=2004/4/20/features/7725984&sec=features Althou...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 0

Resale value of Large Solar Panels

We have two large solar panels (approximately 11'X4')that were removed from our house when we had a new roof installed. I want t...
Carlene 2

Building Mounted Turbine?

Does anyone make a turbine that mounts to the top of a building?
Ross Tribby 0

WE ARE HERE

AS THE UNITED STATES BIGGEST TRADING PARTNER IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAD US ON YOUR WIND MAPS, ETC. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR...
Craig 2

NEW

I want to purchase a windmill to bring electricity to my home.  I am new at this.  I only have 1 3/4 acres of land out...
Brian 1

electrical CAD

Anyone know of a simple, cheap electrical diagramming tool that could be used to document my UPS installation?Thanks,Curt
Curt Timmerman 1

wind-power

I am a supporter of clean energy and have a limited knowledge of how electricity works. can you tell me how feasible it would be...
Rino Iannone 1

[Reminder] MIT Wind Night tomorrow

Business of Windpower Symposium6:00 PM, Tuesday, October 21st, MIT Room 56-114 (Whitaker Building), Cambridge, MA, 02139 http://...
MIT Wind Night 0

8,000sqft Strawbale house thinking off grid? Need Help!

Looking for someone with knowledge to work with me on purchasing and installing Wind Power, Solar PV units, Low voltage wiring, ...
William Perehudoff 1

outdoor air cooling powered by alternative energy

Hello everyone !At www.geocities.com/amkotau I describe my small invention that can be powered by alternative sources of e...
alexander kotov 0

know my requirements - demand: Anybody help me please.

I live in Amazonia, Brazil, and there is not energy there. I want to know what type of equipment do i have to buy to generate po...
Cris Valle 0

most economical power source

We live in N.E. Texas on a nice hill with lots of southern exposure.   We do several acres of truck farming and have severa...
natures delight 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!