RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Evergreen Solar Launches New Line of Solar Panels for the Off-Grid Market

PRESS RELEASE Evergreen Solar Launches New Line of Solar Panels for the Off-Grid Market Features 80, 120, and 125W panel...
James McCandless 1

Temporarily Stopping a Wind Turbine

I have a Southwest Windpower Whisper 100 Wind Turbine.  Due to weather constraints and time available to install it, I will...
Eric F 1

Green Energy Summit 2009: Clean Technology, Renaewable Energy

World Leaders Gather at Green Energy Summit 2009 to Plug Bailout Scenarios Clean Technology, Renewable Energy, and Sustainab...
Shaguf Mohtisham 1

Solar is a sellers market after all:(

I see that the very same Kyocera KC-40T panel I purchased here not more than 5 months ago has gone up from $245.10 to $278.00!&n...
James Johnson 1

MPPT based charger options needed

I would like to know what are the options I have for a MPPT based charger for a PV of 12V (this is fixed) and 80W (this is flexi...
Jaya l 1

How Much Electricity Does It Take To Replace Gasoline? Article Link

There is a fascinating article on the Better Place Blog called "How Much Electricity Does It Take To Replace Gasoline?"...
Sh JA 1

Wheego Whip Electric Cars Come To The Rescue

I personally wouldn't count on the "Big Three" actually implementing any of these new technologies in the near fu...
Joeseph Connely 1

All You Need to Know About Renewable Energy

Hey guys check out these links below they range from Creating your own Renewable Energy to Geothermal Heat Pumps.  All are ...
Mario Campobasso 1

online petition

You can sign an online petition on the Better Place Blog to bring electric vehicle infrastruture projects to your area of trhe c...
Sh JA 1

FUEL in BEND, YELM & SEATTLE!

FUEL is playing in Seattle, Bend OR and Yelm, WA until December 18th! Yes, it has been held back for another week- check the...
Josh Tickell 1

Solar Panels for RV's

We are full time RVer's and as of yet have not boon docked much.  Who or where can I get info on how many panels etc w...
Clint Davis 1

The Best Book Ever On Alternative Energy

Today (11/15/08)Iran asked OPEC to further cut production by another 1.5 million barrels a day.Those still doing the happy dance...
Sh JA 1

Due to a shortage of raw materials...

Remember that headline? It would seem that not everybody is, as equally affected by this, "shortage" as we "...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 1

Micro hydroelectric power?

I understand about setting up a small turbine in rivers but I was wondering if these turbines also function in saltwater?...
John Pham 1

Electric brake for wind

does anyone have a diagram for an electric brake system for a wind turbine? Not exactly sure how it's meant to work.
Will Williams 1

Belize??

I just bought a piece of propery in Belize and am going to build a 2 bedroom 1 bath house.  I am brand new to this stuff so...
James Clifton 1

Amps Info

Hi All I am interested in purchasing the Air X 400w Land turbine. Question How much amps does the device put out at low and high...
Walwyn D 1

Excellent place to further educate about green energy

This place has some awesome dvd's about many different types of green energy, and how to put them into practice. A few...
Adam Bond 1

The moment of battery connection...

Hi folks! As a newbie, I have concerns... I have a multiple 12V batteries (AGM 200Ah, identical model#/manufacturer, sa...
Will S 1

Average Cost for Installed SHW Drainback with 80g ?

Hi All: We have been exploring the idea of replacing our current gas water heater with solar.  The other day I had a c...
Fla D 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!