RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

off grid systems

Hello my name is robbymax a member of the BVS I own a battery vehicle a berlingo electrique I also own a battery home a...
Terry Roberts 0

What will replace oil wells-?

« 1 2 »
Enclosed is a URL address to a possible energy gathering machine. Do you think it could work-?
Thomas Dixon 59

How Much Electricity Does It Take To Replace Gasoline? Article Link

There is a fascinating article on the Better Place Blog called "How Much Electricity Does It Take To Replace Gasoline?"...
Sh JA 1

PV is a sellers market.

Which is means a seller can sell an item for whatever price they believe they can get away with. In all fairness though there is...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 3

Solar vs. Wind

I found a site to build solar panels and windmills, but I'm not sure what to build first. I'm still waiting for it to ...
Cody Trotman 3

function of a voltage regulator

If I place a voltage regulator between a micro-hydro generator and a battery bank, does the regulator lower the voltage and supp...
Roger Leslie 17

Chinese PV panels

Hello out there! Are there any Canadians here? For our U.S. friends, we have fewer choices up here when it comes to alternative ...
Paul Hearsey 0

can conservation be immoral?

this question came up while getting the electric bill today.  i live in a three story building with the...
David Ames 7

Hello and Seeking Members Interested in Global Energy Assessment

Hi all, Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its energy future and sustainable living ini...
Ramesh Mani 0

Now what?

I salvaged a solar panel from an electric fence; now what? I'm not looking for much, maybe a yard light or string ...
C. Earle Miller 4

Great New Alternative Energy Book To Share With Group

WE must make more of an effort in this nation to become energy independent. Not enough credit is being given to ...
Sh JA 4

online petition

You can sign an online petition on the Better Place Blog to bring electric vehicle infrastruture projects to your area of trhe c...
Sh JA 1

FUEL in BEND, YELM & SEATTLE!

FUEL is playing in Seattle, Bend OR and Yelm, WA until December 18th! Yes, it has been held back for another week- check the...
Josh Tickell 1

Underground Coal Gasification

The process of converting hard coal into gas has been around for nearly 200 years. The first practical application of gas derive...
Alec Nolan 0

retro-electro car bike conversion

i teach how to convert your car to zero-emission all electric plug-in. would any body want to set up a class in your area? /// d...
Yat-sin Sun 0

Tilt Rotor AR-10 Wind Turbine PPT

Hello Everyone, Here is a link to a marketing presentation that was put together for a trade show in Las Vegas last week.&nb...
Bruce Boatner 4

Whose Medicine Am I Taking?

Whose Medicine Am I Taking? Hi i found some really cool article about wha drugs and how they they are production is af...
GreenShawn GreenShawn 0

Blackhawk AR-10 Tilt Rotor in the NOOZ again!

This was shot a couple of weeks ago and aired last Wednesday: http://www.ksawtv.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?C...
Bruce Boatner 0

Is PV economical in Mass?

Looking at some of the altE kits, and doing the math vs. National Grid's supply & delivery prices, it doesn't seem...
Michael Graber 15

dc powered ceiling fan

hello, does any company make a dc powered fan that has a light on them? or can any of them be converted to have a light? thanks ...
Rickey Duncan 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!