George Mc's posts

Posted by George Mc on Nov 28, 2007 12:14 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Exposing The Smears and Lies of The Alternative Energy Store
Nick,

I did communicate with Freetricity on Monday and presented my findings.

One of their partners is an attorney so they are going to run with this themselves although I did receive compensation for my efforts.

And to Dennis. It's never frivolous when one company attempts to harm another company through a fake public forum and unsubstantiated negative claims .

Posted by George Mc on Nov 25, 2007 12:41 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Exposing The Smears and Lies of The Alternative Energy Store
Two things Nick:

1) Don't bother trying to erase that thread. I've already copied it.

2) You really should inform upper management of what's happening here. This is very real and it's extremely important (for you) that they are aware before they are contacted tomorrow.

Posted by George Mc on Nov 25, 2007 12:36 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Exposing The Smears and Lies of The Alternative Energy Store
Again, the burden of proof falls on the person making the statement.

I seriously doubt a judge and/or jury will find your defense (or the statement and its timing) credible.

But we will find out starting tomorrow.

You don't get to make up stuff or post unsubstantiated harmful claims without repercussions ... and that's where my passion lies.

Posted by George Mc on Nov 25, 2007 12:01 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Exposing The Smears and Lies of The Alternative Energy Store
When making such claims the burden of proof falls on the person making the claim!

If it's a true statement (and we both know it's not) he has to produce and prove those numerous conversations.

Is it your contention that that Freetricity customers called Chris?

What are their names?

On what dates did these numerous conversations take place?

I suspect by sometime tomorrow afternoon your attitude will be far less caviler Nick!

Posted by George Mc on Nov 25, 2007 10:45 am

#5 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Exposing The Smears and Lies of The Alternative Energy Store
This one's going to cost you guys a bundle.

A bald faced lie:

"I've talked to a number of unhappy freetricity 'E2D' owners." Posted by Chris Brown (an alt energy store employee).

Two things:

1) When challenged to provide proof of that statement by the Freetricity rep he could not produce proof!

2) At the time of that post there were zero negative comments in this "so called" public forum about Freetricity.

Flat out "published" lies to harm a competitor is libel (defamation is my area of expertise) and subject to damages!

Posted by George Mc on Nov 23, 2007 10:29 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Alternative Energy Store Scam
Posted by James Cormican on Today at 02:52:49 PM

"that being said, you are right that if i decide to give my opinion on this or any public forum, i should make sure that i identify it as my own."

"* The originator of the thread "Sue" is not an employee of the Alternative Energy Store"

But, what positional url link and how did she come by that link in order to post a response to your forum ...

We need to be fair here, what you say will be used.

Posted by George Mc on Nov 23, 2007 06:17 pm

#7 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Alternative Energy Store Scam
Interesting response given this has nothing to do with a "he said/she said" scenario.

This is about one company using its so called public forum in an attempt to harm another company that is its competitor.

How else can you explain or justify the first post about Freetricity starting with "for a good laugh ..." when referring to them?

And that this was posted by an employee of the alternative energy store who did not identify himself as such.

FYI - After doing more research I have decided to offer them my services on Monday.

Posted by George Mc on Nov 23, 2007 04:11 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Alternative Energy Store Scam
"detriment".

Posted by George Mc on Nov 23, 2007 04:01 pm

#9 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Alternative Energy Store Scam
Hello Nick,

Read James response, he knows what I am referring to.

The original statement "want a good laugh ..." was not only a negative attack aimed at eliciting a negative response but was also submitted in a very dubious way.

That original discussion (started by your employee) has made it's way into the www by its google/yahoo positioning to the determent of Freetricity.

What's happening here is questionable at best and could carry hefty legal ramifications.

I am not Freetricity's legal counsel but if I were I would seek damages.

Posted by George Mc on Nov 23, 2007 01:57 pm

#10 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Alternative Energy Store Scam
James,

That's not true and you know it!!

Perhaps you should dig deeper into your own forum!

The very first post (among others) regarding Freetricity (on your forum) is no longer on this particular thread but is the one that started this entire discussion and its obvious web/goggle/yahoo positioning.

Who first stated "for a good laugh check out Freetricity"?

It seems the laugh is on you!

Posted by George Mc on Nov 23, 2007 10:30 am

#11 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Alternative Energy Store Scam
These are the facts you decide:

1) The alternative energy store has its employees "under the guise of a public forum" smear competitors products!

What kind of business does this? Is this the kind of company behavior/practice that you want to do business with?

2) They also sell a known fraudulent product. The Air X wind generators "do not" preform as advertised. Not any where near!

They do not start to produce any viable power until wind speeds of over 35 MPH.

Again, judge for yourself but at least now you know what kind of business practices they employ.

Posted by George Mc on Nov 23, 2007 10:18 am

#12 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
I find it very interesting that the alternative energy store would have it's employee's "under the guise of a public forum" bash a competitors products like Freetricity's!

What kind of business does this kind of thing?

Especially given the fact that they sell a product that everyone knows does not work! The Air X systems!!

Judge for yourself but something is definitely smelly about this!

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!