Cory Stegemoller's posts

Posted by Cory Stegemoller on Mar 10, 2011 08:54 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Water Pumping > Re: Need to design a small solar garden irrigation system
Thanks for the info.

I am planning to water the garden via a manual process. The system would be running while I am on site. I figure that I am going to be watering the garden once per week. I can figure out the volume and flow that I will need. What I need is an idea of what components I need to be able to run a pump using solar power. I don't know if I can simply buy a solar panal and a pump and just connect them together or if there are other items that I need.

Posted by Cory Stegemoller on Mar 9, 2011 08:46 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Water Pumping > Need to design a small solar garden irrigation system
I know very little to nothing about solar power and solar water pumping.
I am planning to put in a vegitable garden and the only water I have available is a small sping fed pond and there is currenlty no power source. The water would need to be pushed uphill for about 30 feet. The total elevation change from the water source to the garden would be about 10 feet.
I have expirence with electrical wiring and plumbing.
Can someone tell me what I need to buy to be able to create an efficiant and reliable irrigation system.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!