Conrad W's posts

Posted by Conrad W on Mar 8, 2012 10:39 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Link 10 Battery Monitor for sale
Did you sell this?

Posted by Conrad W on Oct 27, 2011 12:12 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: For Sale: Evergreen 13.8KWdc Panel Array
I would like to buy 4 pannels and need them in near by Salisbury CT, let me know if you are interested, 585-355-5245

Posted by Conrad W on Jan 5, 2011 04:28 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Adding a battery bank
Also a 100A battery tester could be used to check the voltage of each battery under load.

Posted by Conrad W on Jan 5, 2011 04:22 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Charger/ Inverter/ Charge Controller/ E-Panel For Sale
Do you still have this?

Posted by Conrad W on Aug 25, 2010 05:19 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Low Battery Cut Out Limits
Of course I found it here at altE

Posted by Conrad W on Aug 25, 2010 04:59 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Low Battery Cut Out Limits
John, I like the relay idea you have here.  Where did you find the 200 amp relay? Conrad

Posted by Conrad W on Jul 4, 2010 08:21 am

#7 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Dytek 2000 wat DC - to - AC Inverter
do you have a model number?

Posted by Conrad W on Jun 7, 2010 04:42 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Absolyte IIP & Deka Unigy II batteries
Just talked to you on the phone, I look forward to doing business with you.

Posted by Conrad W on May 18, 2010 12:55 pm

#9 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: Wanted, used deep cycle batteries in CT
What do you mean by GC2? 

Posted by Conrad W on May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

#10 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Water Pumping > Re: Can you pump wih a 48 v panel
Bramley,
Very interesting and I thank you for your inputs.  I was under the impression that provided you have a voltage controller so the pump gets the right voltage, it will still pump at a slower rate if the full power or current it would want is supplied.  Granted, we have to get over the head pressure of the 30' which is 13 psi according to

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/pump-head-pressure-d_663.html

For 20 psi, the pump draws 7a at 12 v = 84w...
at 10 psi, 5.8a x 12= 69w

so yes, you are right, I do need a larger panel, 120-150 would seem to be a minimum.

Thanks
Conrad

Posted by Conrad W on May 14, 2010 12:44 pm

#11 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Water Pumping > Re: Can you pump wih a 48 v panel
I was planning on using a 12v shurflow pump to pump water to a tank.  the head is around 20-30'.  usage varies and there is a gas pump backup incase more water is needed.
Conrad

Posted by Conrad W on May 12, 2010 03:57 pm

#12 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Water Pumping > Can you pump wih a 48 v panel
The 48 v thin film panels are low in cost but I want to pump water with a 12v pump.  Can I downcovert the 48v to 12?

Posted by Conrad W on May 12, 2010 03:28 pm

#13 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Wanted, used deep cycle batteries in CT
I am interested in batteries for my off grid system.  I have a 400w system and used 12 alpha cell batteries (100 ah each, 12 v) from the cable company but they are going bad.  What can you offer to me.  I am in CT.

Posted by Conrad W on May 12, 2010 03:24 pm

#14 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: GNB Batteries For Sale
I am interested in batteries for my off grid system.  I have a 400w system and used 12 alpha cell batteries (100 ah each, 12 v) from the cable company but they are going bad.  What can you offer to me.  I am in CT.

Posted by Conrad W on May 12, 2010 03:22 pm

#15 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: 80 Interstate UPS 12-370 Regulated AGM batteries available in Seattle $150ea/obo

Posted by Conrad W on May 12, 2010 03:18 pm

#16 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: For Sale: Evergreen 13.8KWdc Panel Array
Will you sell 2 moudules?

Posted by Conrad W on May 12, 2010 03:17 pm

#17 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Absolyte IIP & Deka Unigy II batteries

Posted by Conrad W on Feb 17, 2005 09:46 am

#18 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Interest
I am interested. Please send model number.  I live in rochester NY so maybe we are not too far from eachother.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!